• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In depth Advance Map tutorial

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen May 5, 2020
I know this sounds super dumb, but what app do you all use to open advance maps? Anything that works on windows 10?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen yesterday
Need some serious help here I expanded my sprite list with owm. I use advance map to change a sprite thats already in the game example reds mom. Sprite shows on advance map but when it comes to the game it's some random small dude sprite. I then tested out a sprite already in the game example snorlax and it works just fine. Please help

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Dec 14, 2020
What is the password cause i literally didnt see the password here?

A random trainer

Suggest a good username
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Okay so I created a new map which will be blue's room upstairs from where Daisy is sitting in pallet town I want to create a warp with the stairs but I don't know the map bank of my new map where do I find it?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
@memberthatneedshelp

That would be a combination of using AdvanceMap, scripting and overworld sprite editing. You should probably check out Anthroyd's Video Tutorials on Youtube. After following those, you should be able to set-up a custom static encounter.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 2, 2022
k so a few questions:

What is the bank and map no. of custom maps?
How do I set a custom starting point for the player?
How do I modify that intro screen where the professor says blah blah, like say different stuff, change how the professor looks etc.?
Where do I get all the Item IDS from?
How do I make custom pokemon?
Where do I get all functions and stuff in scripting? This tutorial just shows how to display a message box, but I want to do stuff like give items and all.

Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen May 8, 2022
Well, here's what i got to explain it. (I tried to post the image as a picture, but I'm under the 15 post / URL attachment limit)

Konman719, is this the problem you're having? just so we're all on the same page.

I have the same problem guys

Back