• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Welcome to Game Guy's Rebooted Mega Trade Shop!

I hope to offer the optimum trading experience for users who are interested in my Pokemon!

For Trade:

I have a complete living shiny dex so not all the shinies I own are listed but a majority are. If you're looking for something and you don't see it listed (I.e. a Steelix), make sure to check it's pre-evolution (Onix) since I will have both but only list the lowest form if they have the same nature, IVs, etc.. to save space.

I have Pokebank, so even if a 'mon you're looking for is in a 6th gen game and you want to trade on 7th gen games I can transfer it up.

I might eventually create separate spreadsheets for events and non-shiny competitive 'mons I have, but I consider this to be the biggest and favorite part of my collection.

GG's: Shinies:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1400vxaV4XBnRK9fZIXH_AmuEVczloQ6e-kjWSHi3vPw/edit?usp=sharing

Looking for:
Spoiler:

White List:
Spoiler:

Black List:
Spoiler:

My typical trade availability is after 4 pm EST on Fridays, and one of the two weekend days!
Be aware that anything I trade will be cloned.
I'm continually working on updating and revitalizing this shop!
If you have a trade shop with a value/exchange/credit system, I will honor that in my trade shop, but for general trades, if the offer is for something I need/want I don't value anything in my shop more than or less than anything else!
If you need anymore info on something you're interested in, feel free to ask!
Let me know if anything you trade me is not for redistribution so that I don't list it!
Please post here first if you're interested in a trade!
Please don't trade me anything hacked!
Please leave a review and have fun!

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hi all and welcome to my trade shop! Let's start things off with some basic rules​

Hi there, I've approved your trade thread. Good luck and happy trading!

Quick question though, where did your Jolly Rayquaza 6IV originate from? Was it caught or was it from a wondercard?​

Years
Hi there, I've approved your trade thread. Good luck and happy trading!

Quick question though, where did your Jolly Rayquaza 6IV originate from? Was it caught or was it from a wondercard?

Thanks a lot! The Rayquaza is a V- Create one I received from trade awhile back on this site, I'll check the Info on it when I get the chance, but is there anything I should be wary of?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Thanks a lot! The Rayquaza is a V- Create one I received from trade awhile back on this site, I'll check the Info on it when I get the chance, but is there anything I should be wary of?
You're most welcome! Nope, that one should be fine to trade. Rayquaza caught wild in RSE and HGSS couldn't be perfect 6IV, though.

Years
You're most welcome! Nope, that one should be fine to trade. Rayquaza caught wild in RSE and HGSS couldn't be perfect 6IV, though.

Good I know, I asked a user before but I figured I should double check, is the deoxys in the delta episode shiny locked?

megapupey

poke-trainer
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
would anyone trade a level 100 shiny greninja for level 100 gengar with gengarite?

megapupey

poke-trainer
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
What nature is the greninja?

I think I wrote that wrong I meant i'm trading a level 100 gengar with gengarite, and i want a level fifty shiny greninja. sorry for and inconvenience this may have caused

Years
I think I wrote that wrong I meant i'm trading a level 100 gengar with gengarite, and i want a level fifty shiny greninja. sorry for and inconvenience this may have caused

It's no big deal but could I know the nature and ivs on the gengar?

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Hey Im interested in a few of your pokemon, If you could check my thread that would be great :)

KB Timid solar power charizard - 6 iv
KB Calm levitate Gengar - 6 iv
KB Impish poison heal gliscor - 6 iv

Thanks link is in the Sig

Years
Hey Im interested in a few of your pokemon, If you could check my thread that would be great :)

KB Timid solar power charizard - 6 iv
KB Calm levitate Gengar - 6 iv
KB Impish poison heal gliscor - 6 iv

Thanks link is in the Sig

Sorry it took me awhile to decide what I'd want haha :p but I'm really interested in your HA shiny Chespin, Goomy and Torchic all in the battle-ready 6 iv section
Would you be willing to do that trade? :p

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Sorry it took me awhile to decide what I'd want haha :p but I'm really interested in your HA shiny Chespin, Goomy and Torchic all in the battle-ready 6 iv section
Would you be willing to do that trade? :p

Alright thats fine but just wanted to let you know that those are level 1 not necessarily Battle ready, the battle ready ones are in the list directly above these, and im ready when you are

Years
Alright thats fine but just wanted to let you know that those are level 1 not necessarily Battle ready, the battle ready ones are in the list directly above these, and im ready when you are

That's fine and I'll need a little but, I'll PM you

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 11, 2015
Can you give me a gible I can give you a victinni or raiku or suicune or entei or tornadus or thunderus or landrous or vulpix or ninetails with drought or poliwhirl with drizzle

I can also give level five starters from first to fourth generation with exp share

Years
Can you give me a gible I can give you a victinni or raiku or suicune or entei or tornadus or thunderus or landrous or vulpix or ninetails with drought or poliwhirl with drizzle

I can also give level five starters from first to fourth generation with exp share

Sure, do you want one with the exact IV spread and nature I have above? Also could I know the natures and if any have have good IV's?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
Just got a hold of a 6 IV, Bold, Shiny, Chansey if you are interested in it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 30, 2019
interested in Steven's Shiny Beldum - Rash

I can offer either event Emboar, Lvl 50, Jolly, male in Cherish ball. Or I can offer male lvl 100 shiny silveon, modest, 5 IV.

plmk if you can do one of these for it.

Years
interested in Steven's Shiny Beldum - Rash

I can offer either event Emboar, Lvl 50, Jolly, male in Cherish ball. Or I can offer male lvl 100 shiny silveon, modest, 5 IV.

plmk if you can do one of these for it.

Hey! The emboar has it's hidden ability right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back