• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gen 8 Cries

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 18, 2023
Would you be able to compress them for GBA format, in order for ROM hack usage?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Can anyone convert them to .OGG format? '-' (I have all gen, if you can convert all cries to .ogg please DM me and I will send the Audios for you :D)

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
Can anyone convert them to .OGG format? '-' (I have all gen, if you can convert all cries to .ogg please DM me and I will send the Audios for you :D)

I don't have the time to convert them all, but you could probably automate that process with ffmpeg? It's basically just "loop over my folder, convert each file into ogg".

HM100

HM100 the Techno
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Is there a chance that the cries of Kubfu, Urshifu and Zarude be included as well?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 7, 2023
Does Anyone Have GBA Format Audio Wav Files For Meltan, Melmetal, Kubfu, Urshifu, Zarude, Regieleki, Regidrago, Glactrier, Spectrier, And Calyrex?

Back