• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

ISB

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Hey, any fix for the frame rate? Is there some settings that i need to change or is this something that is still being worked on? Loving the game so far :D

yeah hi just wondering how to update do you need some program to use the updater cuz i have winrar but all i find when i open it are a bunch of files what to do?

To reply to this, you have a java file "updater" which you run, it downloads a .zip file which you just right click and say "extract here"

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2022
Got this crash encountering a bug catcher, on the latest update too
4ViLoqM.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 28, 2016
I got this error on cycling road on the way to Fuschia City.

Script 'SpriteWindow' line 147: SystemStackError occured.

stack level too deep

i tried to go down cycling road again and it said:

Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 278: SystemStackError occured

stack level too deep

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Why is it when i test it it works perfectly fine but when i release it stops working :(

To reply to this, you have a java file "updater" which you run, it downloads a .zip file which you just right click and say "extract here"

Its supposed to upzip it itself and then delete the downloaded file

I got this error on cycling road on the way to Fuschia City.

Script 'SpriteWindow' line 147: SystemStackError occured.

stack level too deep

i tried to go down cycling road again and it said:

Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 278: SystemStackError occured

stack level too deep

I'll have a look when i get home

Hey, any fix for the frame rate? Is there some settings that i need to change or is this something that is still being worked on? Loving the game so far :D

Don't know of any frame rate issues

ISB

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Really? i get hang ups every time the music changes when going between areas and entering a battle :/ i have disabled the audio but it hasnt seemed to fix the problem...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 30, 2016
I gotta admit! So far I am enjoying the game. Besides some issues with some of the Pokemon and some of the trainers. First off, I've noticed that some of the Pokemon's levels are unbalanced, In fact I ran into a level 33 Ratatta lol which wiped my team out. (This was between Pallet and Viridian). Also some of the Pokemon seem to be not in scale, but that could just be me. Oh and before I talk about the trainers, The pokemon follow sprites are well Not showing themselves. They remain pikachu yet they have the other party pokemons cries.

Okay, Now for the trainer sprites. I've found many of them to be really big when entering battle, Such as the Gyms, and the rival. Speaking of the rival, Oak doesn't give you the 5 pokeballs when you return with the parcel as well as your rival doesn't return when you give oak the parcel and he doesn't show up when you are at the nugget bridge.

So other then those few things, I think you are doing a great job! And I want you to keep going with this. I've only really had one crash. I've only made it so far as Cerulian. So I will keep you posted with some other bugs I find.

One final thing: There is some lag in the game when going to towns as well as entering battles, but it's only slight. It's like a studder really. I do hope this all gets fixed and like I said, Keep going! You are doing great so far.

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2016
I really enjoyed, I played the demo, seems very promising, I love games where the Pokémon can follow the trainer ^^

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Fixed pikachu not being healed after capture
Pokemon follower cry & name fixed
Added pikachu's ball, 100% capture rate
Fixed trainer sprites
Trade Evolver in the following locations
Route 10
Route 21
Route 25
Cinnabar Mansion
Safari

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 28, 2016
in the safari zone the first rest house is bugged, when i walk in there are three people in there but the floor is made of water and there is no way to walk around to talk to them or to exit.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
Hi there, I'm new here.
Probably you just had this topic, but it's hard for me to read 912 posts, so I ask you:
why didn't you make an .ips/.nds file of the ROM? D:
I'd really like to play it on my smartphone D:

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
in the safari zone the first rest house is bugged, when i walk in there are three people in there but the floor is made of water and there is no way to walk around to talk to them or to exit.

Don't know whats going on there, shows fine in the editor but doesn't work in game, event the npcs are changing place randomly. Recreated the map and it appears to be working.
Watch out for 1.03 which will resolve this

Hi there, I'm new here.
Probably you just had this topic, but it's hard for me to read 912 posts, so I ask you:
why didn't you make an .ips/.nds file of the ROM? D:
I'd really like to play it on my smartphone D:

Because its not a rom and therefore can't be played on a phone

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I get a bug at the start trying to catch Pikachu and it wont let me throw any pokeballs! I hadn't played in a while and I sure as hell don't remember this bug in the earlier versions...

Back