• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] A Rocket's Diary [OOC/SU]

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Ooh :D Have fun! Also, task one is up! Sorry for being boring right now guys ;_; I really am. Planned stuff aren't happening yet xD

ArceusGPG

The Obscure
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
I have a message from Fenne-kun regarding the newest RP post:

"Guys, just letting you know that I've changed the plans by a teeeny bit. Instead of ending the post, waiting for me to approve it, just catch it in the same thing and go back to the cafeteria. After all, you're supposed to catch it anyway according to plotline and I'm pretty sure all of you guys' writin' skills are good enough that I don't need to approve them xD Sorry for the inconvenience!"

You don't need to end at the point where your character throws the pokeball. Instead, you should end it where your character re-enters the cafeteria after capturing their respective Pokemon.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll post tomorrow, my birthday party is tonight so I'm busy getting ready for it.

ArceusGPG

The Obscure
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
Little opinion question for the upcoming posts:

Should we have characters interacting during their Pokemon capture, or do you guys think that it would be better if they found their wild Pokemon at different time / places?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Little opinion question for the upcoming posts:

Should we have characters interacting during their Pokemon capture, or do you guys think that it would be better if they found their wild Pokemon at different time / places?

I think it will be easier if we go alone, but if your character is one that could possible collaborate with another, a joint post might be a good idea.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Interaction it is, Red C;

The phase post says to do it alone though, I'm guessing for now the canteen is for interaction purposes? Either way I think joint post are better ideas for interaction in the main missions. We'll see what Fenn has to say about it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
oh you

Sounds smart, doing the missions relatively alone and interacting (bragging lol) in the canteen. Fenn did want this RP to move bearably quicky, after all.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I am so going to enjoy interaction between Karma and Jasper.

But yes, exactly. Canteen sections are going to be so much fun. For the others, until I write up my main post, Jasper's still in the canteen if you want a word or two with him.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
I thought about letting you guys interact after catching it because then it'll be free time for quite a while before the end of the day where you write a diary entry. Buttttt since you guys know what you are doing, go ahead x3 I did that only because I wanted to make sure everyone's on track! Go wild guys, just don't stray away!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm having a great time already xD Edited in a line into my last post to make Karma act more true to her SU. She would have appreciated that pun of Jasper's ^^

I'll probably wait with doing the mission until someone else has finished it.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Try to stay at a similar pace with other rpers! Also, I'm really happy that you're enjoying this, red! In my opinion, it hasn't even reached the fun part (phase two and onwards, with phase two including stuff like plotting and plundering a bank etc as TR), so I'm surprised that you like it so much

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Nah, maybe nothing has really happened yet. I just mean I get a good feeling from it and hope that people stay active :3

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
I'm sure they will! Scyke, you're not supposed to find that specific species but encounter it by random

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll post tomorrow :) have my post typed up on my computer but I'm not home right now. Parvati is gonna catch her Pokemon then interact a little.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Don't worry, Scyke! My bad for not being clear enough.

Take your time, Gen! No need to rush x3

The RP's interesting all because of you guys, really. The interaction between you two weren't in the 'script' ya know xD Thanks for the help I guess? :P

Back