• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T for Android

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2023
A bit of an educated guess tells us this project has probs been abandoned :(

A shame too because the move editor is so clean!

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
The app is not recognising the gba file . Even I browse and click on fire red, but it says that not a gba file. Give a solution for this.

Years
Hello, fellow rom-hackers!

As some of you know, I had made G3T long time ago. G3T, as its name suggests (Gen 3 Tools), is a collection of tools that facilitate the tasks of editing certain datas in the roms.
Sadly, and due to certain issues, the development of G3T under Windows has been suspended with the hope to resume it In a near future.

For now, I decided to make a mobile version of G3T destined to Android users. Expect it to be a little bit more polished than the Windows version.
For exemple, while the auto-save feature that I personally loved about G3T has been conserved, you can switch to the classic manual saving anytime!
Also, since .ini files are YUCK! and pain in the arse, the dynamic offsets feature has been preserved and further more tweaked.

So, let me Introduce to you the first release of G3T for Android!!
  • Compatibility: English ROMs (support for other languages will be added later)
  • Available Tools: Moves Editor (editing sound-based moves will be added later)
  • To expect next: Items Editor
  • To expect later: Pokémon Editor and Trainers Editor
Screenshots:
Main menu
Spoiler:

Moves Editor
Spoiler:

Download: https://smarturl.it/G3T (the app automatically checks for updates)
Reminder: Make sure to check "Unknows Sources" from the security parameters of your device!

Now, instead of wasting your free time on social medias or mobile games, you can keep editing your hacks anytime, anywhere!

All kinds of feedback and suggestions are welcome, but I prefer more suggestions that will make the tools more practical such as "I wish the save button was in the bottom of the app".
Also, I need your opinions about the Timer Ball theme, do you like it or not? Would you prefer a better theme?
I may create polls for such things later.

Enjoy & Thanks ~♥

Uh it shows that the download link is blocked. please help!

Leave This Blank

[Leave this blank]
Years
Wait so your saying that you can make the Physical/Special split by changing the bytes? Well that's great! But like wouldn't lets say the EPunches default physical since the bytes are already 0-0-0?

I can only change from games which has included the PSS Split, it doesn't work on the original games because, like you said, all the attacks have 0-0-0 bytes...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024

As some of you know, I had made G3T long time ago. G3T, as its name suggests (Gen 3 Tools), is a collection of tools that facilitate the tasks of editing certain datas in the roms.
Sadly, and due to certain issues, the development of G3T under Windows has been suspended with the hope to resume it In a near future.

For now, I decided to make a mobile version of G3T destined to Android users. Expect it to be a little bit more polished than the Windows version.
For exemple, while the auto-save feature that I personally loved about G3T has been conserved, you can switch to the classic manual saving anytime!
Also, since .ini files are YUCK! and pain in the arse, the dynamic offsets feature has been preserved and further more tweaked.

Screenshots:
Main menu
Spoiler:

Moves Editor
Spoiler:

Reminder: Make sure to check "Unknows Sources" from the security parameters of your device!

Now, instead of wasting your free time on social medias or mobile games, you can keep editing your hacks anytime, anywhere!

All kinds of feedback and suggestions are welcome, but I prefer more suggestions that will make the tools more practical such as "I wish the save button was in the bottom of the app".
Also, I need your opinions about the Timer Ball theme, do you like it or not? Would you prefer a better theme?

Enjoy & Thanks ~♥

Hi, if possible you could finish the project, I don't have a PC, and it was through your app that I managed to make a part of my ROM, if possible could you finish please, One suggestion is that you can put the pokemon modifier in the next update, I know it's difficult, if you can read this comment, I would be very grateful.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023

Screenshots:
Main menu
Spoiler:

Moves Editor
Spoiler:

Enjoy & Thanks ~♥

when will this Android application be updated?

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years
For those still asking about updates
I've asked kuripika about it myself yesterday, he has not worked on the tool due to struggling with something

But he said he might take a look sometime later (we all know how rl can prevent one till one forgets haha)
With it I discussed a bit with him about that issue he was having so perhaps he might pick up it up again

We can only wait for him to speak up himself further haha
Least you all got an update on the state of matters

Years
Alright, it is time to dust off this App.

Expect a new update in the next few days, featuring the addition of the Items editing tool with the support of all the original English roms as well as their revised versions!!

Stay tuned ~

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years
Hey Kura XD

ill be getting this soon as well then haha
welcome back and glad you got past that issue ^^

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 15, 2021
Thanks a lot for this app. I just have one question, when will the Trainer Editors and the Pokémon Editor come out?

Back