• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Flare Red Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
{:3} This looks like it's gonna be one of the most awesome hacks in a while. Still playing FART {XD} But I'm trying this out soon as I get home

Cool thanks! Don't expect the demo to be that long though xD Just a small demo for now.
I'll release another when the time comes.

Last edited:

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
This is gonna be great. Looking forward to more progress. I played through the demo and noticed a some typos and some grammar mistakes. Also beating the 3 rocket grunts with treeko is very hard compared with charmander and totodile, even only the leader is very hard.

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
This is gonna be great. Looking forward to more progress. I played through the demo and noticed a some typos and some grammar mistakes. Also beating the 3 rocket grunts with treeko is very hard compared with charmander and totodile, even only the leader is very hard.

I suck at grammar sorry ;-;
Hmm I've beaten the 3 rocket's with only a pidgey so I don't think it's that difficult. Heck tonic beat them with just a rattata xD

Screenshot Update:
sorry if it's only one but I want as little spoiler as possible hehe
uROPVI3.png

Last edited:
Years
I suck at grammar sorry ;-;
Hmm I've beaten the 3 rocket's with only a pidgey so I don't think it's that difficult. Heck tonic beat them with just a rattata xD

Screenshot Update:
sorry if it's only one but I want as little spoiler as possible hehe
uROPVI3.png
with stats so shit that its goddamn rattata parents probebly disowned the little purple ass eater....

but yeah XD id imagine its gonna get alot harder later on, so no sweat

Years
I think adding a romance option would make for a interesting twist in my humble opinion and I think it would also be very fun as well after seeing it suggested. I wish you luck with this hack of yours as well.

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Update:
I'm here to announce that this hack is not dead.. ever XD
I've just been busy due to college and stuff but that's no excuse.. I've mainly halted this project to learn more about stuff i didn't before and also thinking carefully about the plot and the pace.. Making a fresh story is actually hard imo.. But nevertheless I've already finished Viridian Forest.. I've also decided to end the demo not on Pewter. Please continue on supporting this hack.. So yeah not gonna spoil anything yet though.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 24, 2022
Update:
I'm here to announce that this hack is not dead.. ever XD
I've just been busy due to college and stuff but that's no excuse.. I've mainly halted this project to learn more about stuff i didn't before and also thinking carefully about the plot and the pace.. Making a fresh story is actually hard imo.. But nevertheless I've already finished Viridian Forest.. I've also decided to end the demo not on Pewter. Please continue on supporting this hack.. So yeah not gonna spoil anything yet though.

You have my support Splahs! Take your time and make this hack amazing!! :){XD}

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Add a romance plot into the choices and I think this makes the game more interesting to play. Take your time Splash, good work!! c:

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
I think adding a romance option would make for a interesting twist in my humble opinion and I think it would also be very fun as well after seeing it suggested. I wish you luck with this hack of yours as well.

Add a romance plot into the choices and I think this makes the game more interesting to play. Take your time Splash, good work!! c:

I'm still kinda confused if I should add romance since they're kids and kids in my opinion shouldn't do that.. or maybe it's just me being old fashioned.. XD

Years
In the Pokemon cartoon series they have had girls flirt with Ash and he is only 10 years old all these years so really I don't see any issue about it honestly. Though the choice is yours Splash since this is your hack after all.

Years
yo yoooooooo, comin' at you live with dem HAAAAAAACK UPDATES

brought to you by the el splasho himself

new trainers are gonna be a psyducking hoot
9cDfKGK.png

yooo, squad up as they say
cAxffMq.png

and finnaly, hell.. no idea whats going, someone's in a pinch tho
b3KGoLb.png

Last edited:

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Progress Update:
Finished with Pewter.
Only two more maps remain and they are fairly easy to script.
Expect the demo release this week. That is all.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
This hack looks really good, However i think the mapping looks kind of boring, have you considered using Diamond and Pearl tiles and also changing the battle backgrounds in battle? I love the concept very much. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back