• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think about this?

Years
Okay, I hope this is in the right part of the forum. o.o;

Anywho.. I drew this a while back and I'm really proud of it, I just wanted to know what some other people thought of it, too. ^^;

I attempted to go for realism anatomically. Otherwise it's just my character Vensy. She's not a Pokemon, though.. She used to be one, but not anymore. Now she's part of a species altogether called the Vensions. The Vensions live on a planet called Ven; all inhabitants here altogether are called Venaseans, but there are subgroups of species, the Vensions being one of them.

Why I just summarized stuff about Ven I have no clue.

EDIT: I've decided to add some more pictures here. These others are NOT my characters, only the teal one is my character, Vensy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Aww, wow, it's so cute! ^_^ I love the detail you added, and the design is very original. Nice job on expression too!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
Years
Yes these pics are well done. I just love them. I realy like the white one. Does it have a name?
umm if i may ask what does the last pic say? I can't realy read the word becouse of the font you used.

Years
Danke both of you. ^_^

And yes, the white one has a name; Gaelic. Gaelic is my friend, Ox's, character [ Ox's DeviantART account ]

Oh, and the lyrics say:

All I know is that to me
You look like you?re having fun
Open up your loving arms
Watch?out here I come

You spin me right round? baby
Right round like a record? baby
Right round round round

Back