• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Gym speculation

bobandbill

one more time
Years
What Gym types would you like to see in the Sword and Shield games? And do you think we'll get any more version exclusive Gym Leaders?

Bonus - come up with the puzzles relating to their Gyms (if any).

(Confirmed so far: Milo (Grass), Nessa (Water), Allister (Shield - Ghost), Bea (Sword - Fighting)

-------------------------

For me: give us a Dark-type Gym Leader you cowards. Nanu is close but he's a Kahuna, totally different. :V

Years
Dark gyms aside I want to see another gym with double battles, like Tate & Liza. A gym focusing on two types would be epic if you're challenged to a double. 👍

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Maybe we finally get a dark-type gym leader? (Don't count Nanu) A reason that's always been thrown out there is that because the dark-type is literally "evil-type" in Japan, they don't want to set that bad example to younger kids. Doesn't explain as to why we have dark E4 trainers though... lol.

Aside from Milo, the gym leader designs have been my favorite thing about the game so far.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
As everyone says, a dark type gym leader would be awesome. They have got zigzagoons darkened and even morpeko is dark. But a steel type gym leader could be available because the games are named after metallic items....

Back