• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Box: A Christmafia Event

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I got a switch and a bunch of games for christmas. pretty much all that I could have asked for. dinner was good too, we did a taco bar

Years
opening-ribbon_png_11.png

Dear Snails

Exactly nobody should surprised by this. Dusk time, start giving away those boxes.

Syn is dead. He was a Mafioso.

The Rules
1. All PC/UG rules apply.
2. Do not PM share.
3. You may not discuss the specifics of this game outside the thread. This does not apply to mafia chat.
4. If you fail to vote twice in a row, you will be removed from the game. This also applies to failing to give away a gift twice in a row.
5. All Phases are 24 hours.
6. You may not post during this thread outside of the Day Phase or Dawn Phase. Lynch votes may not be placed during the Dawn Phase.
7. Votes should be formatted as [Verb] Username

The Players

aeternum
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
purplecicada
Miah
Nero
L'Belle
Desinishon
Bardothren as the Loudmouth Santa
Pecilia as the Grinch
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
Nakuzami as a Villager
Desox
Bidoof FTW
EvilChameleon as a Villager
Syn as a Mafioso
Melody as a Villager
mew_nani

Tim

Years
It's well past Christmas now and there isn't enough interest to justify continuing the event given that the holiday it celebrates past two weeks ago. So that said, I'm ending the game early.

Nero

I like it.
Years
Gave no presents.
Received no presents.
Voted only once, for a bandwagon.
Crappy death. I think.
Did literally nothing but wait to be told "Christmas is canceled."
The Grinch died immediately but was the only real winner.

Christmas is ruined.

Back