• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

xX_GreninjaFan_Xx

xX_GreninjaFan_Xx
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 1, 2018
I came here to the forums to answer one question....
How good can i be at roleplaying?
And, in case you didn't already painfully notice, i'm a huge Greninja fan.
Allow me to join any roleplay you want!
Thanks!
-Easton
PS. only reference me by my first name if the subject is of great importance.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! I've always learned that practice makes perfect. You'll eventually get the hang of it and it'll be like second nature for you. To get started, you can join in various roleplays over in the Roleplay Theatre. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Nice to see more people joining for the roleplaying scene!

I wish I had gotten into RPing back in the day. I'm always so interested by the stories and characters and how things develop but every time I've tried either I lost interest or the RP fell through. But I know for a fact the RPing community here is great and run by some fantastic people, so I guarantee you're going to have a great time.

Best of luck and happy posting!

Years
You'll practice and improve as you go, like everyone does =) Would be awesome to have you roleplay with us! Welcome Easton, have a very good time on PC n~n

Reactions: She

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Heyyyyy <3 Welcome to PC and please enjoy your stay :D

I see the mods have given you advice, like they said practice make perfect and don't forget to enjoy it. See you around <3

Back