• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Bronze [COMPLETED]

Years
Yeah I was talking to them and all I got was FLASH. Then I completely forgot I could go in the cave south of that town.....whoops.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Where is the card key located? I need it for the Abandoned Train Station.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Yeah, he gives you a flashlight. And you have to take it to the people in that cave like he says. Then they will give you Surf.

I changed the Flashlight to a Wallet since you last played it. :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I joined axman in a Nuzlock Let's Play of Bronze and I give some behind the scenes info on Bronze and junk!

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
just started playing (VERSION 1.1)
at first i was kind of put off by the poor variety of pokemon in the first 2-3 routes, but it gets much better on, thankfully.

the trainers and gym leaders could do with a bit of a difficulty bump, especially notice how some trainers have pokemon with wide ranging levels. like the levels should be around say lvl 20 and they still have some mons at lvl7, lvl9. no point in those when you can train in the grass. and the teams for gym leaders can be improved further (for example the first gym goldeen and/or chinchou can be used to replace squirtle, the current water mons are kinda too easy even without electric/grass types)

there are some unique things so far i like, like that car repair shop with the oil slicks that act like skating rinks, theres potential to expand it further into actual puzzles..

EDIT:
Spotted spelling mistake
DJtNkdD.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I strongly disagree with every comment about the difficulty being too easy.

All the Pokemon have slightly higher levels than they did in Gold so there really is nothing wrong.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
I strongly disagree with every comment about the difficulty being too easy.

All the Pokemon have slightly higher levels than they did in Gold so there really is nothing wrong.

not consistently. i notice quite a number of npc trainers with mons lower level than the wild mons in the route (or near the route) they are in, especially in the early parts of the game.

Years
I must say, as I read your intro thread for this game, I was skeptical, Seeing as second generation is one of my favorites. I will give you my honest opinion.

You have gone above and beyond with this, I feel like a part of my childhood was restored.

Some of my feedback would be this:

(put in spoiler for story]
Spoiler:

You seem exceptionally good at the GBC style, I enjoy seeing rising game hackers. Keep up the great work!

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Freako, I have a bit of a problem. I'm in the abandoned train station and defeated team racket once for all, but when I try to take the lost badge, it says that I have no more room to carry items. I deposited everything in my bag (except card key, obviously) and tried again and it said the same thing. I don't know what's going on. Help?

Back