• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

BluRose

blu rass
Years
other new update for those who are following, it's actually like 3 weeks old and lunos saw it waaaaaay before i did

but mikelan98 promises a new demo

"Here I bring everyone a city, but it's still missing some events and scripts.

Also, some information: I will release the second demo when I finish the city right before entering the volcano. I don't know how long it will take, but I do know I'll release it."

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
other new update for those who are following, it's actually like 3 weeks old and lunos saw it waaaaaay before i did

but mikelan98 promises a new demo

"Here I bring everyone a city, but it's still missing some events and scripts.

Also, some information: I will release the second demo when I finish the city right before entering the volcano. I don't know how long it will take, but I do know I'll release it."

will it be in english too, cause i am a big fan of pokemon light platinum (the gba one)

Years
Just so everyone knows this hack is still very much alive and is in active development over on the one Spanish site.Currently the topic is down but just about a week or so ago new music was shared.

Edit:He shared his new weather effects over on that place now.Too bad he hasn't posted here for ages. I don't know if I'd be allowed to share his gifs and things without his permission so just look for that whack place.You know the one.

Last edited:
Years
so this game is back to life? how long is from finish?

Its still going even now,he shared some new screenshots on the 2nd on that one wack site but since its a personal project there's no announced release date.We may get at least a new demo this year,maybe.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Apr 15, 2021
Its still going even now,he shared some new screenshots on the 2nd on that one wack site but since its a personal project there's no announced release date.We may get at least a new demo this year,maybe.

so we cant follow this project? to bad bcz it's look great.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
so we cant follow this project? to bad bcz it's look great.

You can still follow the project. Just google "light platinum nds wakc a hack", and look at the page. Even if you can't understand the language, you can still check the updates (which look amazing by the way).

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Does the Safari Zone open up at all during the beta? Or is that not coming until the final version?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 17, 2020
Hi there just a quick bug to report but on the DSTwo flash cart apparently everytime I go into the house to try to recieve Rock smash hm the screen turns blacks and I can't do anything, so essentially I'm stuck after the first gym battle.

Hi eddie i started playing too and i've got the same problem. If you still read this did you find a solution for this? I really want to go further than this.

Back