• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Angie,

What DO you eat?

TBH I used to be a picky eater, but I've hence broadened my horizons. I still won't eat shellfish though.

- Pizza
- Fruits (mainly apples)
- Quesadillas
- Pasta

um...thats it i think?? I cant eat anything crunchy or hard bc it wrecks my teeth so ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
- Pizza
- Fruits (mainly apples)
- Quesadillas
- Pasta

um...thats it i think?? I cant eat anything crunchy or hard bc it wrecks my teeth so ;_;

That's more diverse than me.

Every day I eat [8 eggs, 4 pieces of bread, 8 slices of cheese], 8 yogurts, 2 protein shakes for a total of 2700 calories and 260g of protein.

Last edited:
Years
milk chocolate is amazing ; - ;
I eat a large variety of things though, but especially love carbs like pasta lol. Probably should cut down on things like that....

Years
I eat chocolate xD

Well, in nutrition bar form, mostly.

Still: CHOCOLATE

IT MAKES MY MOUTH FEEL GEWD

*/////*
I love chocolate, too! n_n
- Pizza
- Fruits (mainly apples)
- Quesadillas
- Pasta

> can't eat anything hard
> apples

Quesadillas and pasta is delicious. I actually just ate the last of some quesadillas I made in bulk the other day.

That's more diverse than me.

Every day I eat [8 eggs, 4 pieces of bread, 8 slices of cheese], 8 yogurts, 2 protein shakes for a total of 2700 calories and 260g of protein.
sad react

What kind of protein shakes do you drink Nick? And what kind of yogurt?
Also that's a lot of eggs how do you space them out?

milk chocolate is amazing ; - ;
I eat a large variety of things though, but especially love carbs like pasta lol. Probably should cut down on things like that....

I agree, pasta is life. I'm trying to cut out carbs, but...white rice and pasta in general is so great. Cauliflower rice isn't that bad, though. I'm trying to get used to eating it instead of regular rice. I also have a "vegetti" to make squash-based pasta. Again, not too bad.

I just hate making food @_@

Last edited:
Years
apples aren't that bad; they're more chewy than crunchy but i guess it depends on the apple

but i can't eat hard things like cereal... which is why i quit eating it years ago rip

pkmin3033

I can only manage small foods, in very small quantities...sometimes I miss being able to eat more interesting things, though.

I hate food.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
What kind of protein shakes do you drink Nick? And what kind of yogurt?
Also that's a lot of eggs how do you space them out?

I like LeanBody protein shakes and I like Rockin Refuel protein shakes.

Muscle Milk tastes like ass. and not in a good way.

greek yogurt.
i put all the eggs in the pan, break the yolks, scramble them without milk, and then cut them into sections of 4, toast 4 slices of toast, put a slice of cheese on each, and then put each section of egg on the toast and cheese. its wonderful.

it helps to know how to flip food in a pan without using a spatula and just the pan.

Last edited:
Years
I like LeanBody protein shakes and I like Rockin Refuel protein shakes.

Muscle Milk tastes like ass. and not in a good way.

greek yogurt.
i put all the eggs in the pan, break the yolks, scramble them without milk, and then cut them into sections of 4, toast 4 slices of toast, put a slice of cheese on each, and then put each section of egg on the toast and cheese. its wonderful.

it helps to know how to flip food in a pan without using a spatula and just the pan.

Oic. Lately I've gotten in the habit of frying up some bacon, sautéing some vegetables, and then adding all of that to 3 eggs with some cheese. I either eat that with avocado, on toast, or in a wrap like a breakfast burrito. That's usually enough for 2 servings at that.

8 eggs sounds like a lot though.

I'll have to give those protein shakes a try! I've thought about doing one as a meal replacement. I never want to eat breakfast immediately when I wake up when I wrk anyway. I usually start off with a large glass of iced coffee, and then eat a few hours later.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Oic. Lately I've gotten in the habit of frying up some bacon, sautéing some vegetables, and then adding all of that to 3 eggs with some cheese. I either eat that with avocado, on toast, or in a wrap like a breakfast burrito. That's usually enough for 2 servings at that.

8 eggs sounds like a lot though.

I'll have to give those protein shakes a try! I've thought about doing one as a meal replacement. I never want to eat breakfast immediately when I wake up when I wrk anyway. I usually start off with a large glass of iced coffee, and then eat a few hours later.
If you try lean body, don't get salted caramel. it's gross. i recommend vanilla rockin refuel. there's also protein tea, which tastes amazing tbh. but it's very costly.

i eat the egg sandwiches 2 times a day, so 8 eggs total. i eat 4 at a time, though. they used to remain sunny side up, but i always ended up getting far too messy when i put it on bread so i started scrambling them. though eating a sunny side up in one bite is quite easy. i put them on bread and cheese because i'm bulking rn and need the extra calories.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I can't have canola oil at all. It makes me really sick (also i've heard its a toxic substance a lot).

I used to get allergic to random fruits back when i used to eat candy with synthetic flavors and colors added to it xP;

I only eat foods with natural additives only now xD

Although, artificial sweeteners are actually okay for me. Well, erythritol, anyways. I don't really know a lot about that stuff, but it seems to be a lot more natural/healthy than sorbitol, from what I remember reading about it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back