• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
wait…that raises a paradox

1) If they can't defeat you, they have to be just at least infinitesimally lower than your skill, but not over, because you have to defeat them every single time. And that means that no 50/50 chance, because that way, they have a chance to defeat you.

2) That means nobody can be equal in skill, because everyone has to be weaker than everyone.

3) However, the strongest person then has to be weaker than the weakest person, and vice versa.

4) Heaven is a place of non-discrimination, so everybody must have this ability. Therefore, there is no starting point as to who gets to defeat who, because defeat is not a concept in heaven.

I'm breaking my head right now

I'm glad that this type of thing doesn't happen in heaven

In heaven there's no debate about it, you will have a great time, stop asking questions >:o

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
They're like angels, you know? :3

droomph

weeb
Years
ooh so now we're discriminating between angels and people now. They'll start a protest soon.

Actually they have, it's called Lucifer and his Royal Army of Angels. Half the size of God's army but still pretty sizable.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wow. I've never seen any discussion on the internet this big pertaining to religion without it being a fight.

In heaven, Zubat don't appear constantly. D:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well things can't go against their nature.

Sir Codin

College grades just came in. Solid B's down the column.

Okay, not bad. I'll take it.

Years
My grades are all good. I think I can be happy. On the downside is that I got an ear infection. I hate those because I love listening to music. My headphones hurt now.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I almost failed some history test a while ago, but I was one of the two people who did manage to pass. Either the test was hard or we all are stupid.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, that's good.
That class (it wasn't a normal school thing) has been on break for the holidays. I'm actually looking forward to it starting again; the history teacher is really funny. Specifically when he's teasing the other people (i.e. threatening to beat us with a stick if we get certain questions wrong, asking if two straight guys in the class are dating, etc).

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Hello all. I got laid off at work today. Fun times. Now I'm waiting tables at the most depressing restaurant ever: Souper Salad. The place where old people come to eat alone. I guess you can't be picky. sigh

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aw, I'm sorry. D:
But hey, who doesn't love being paid to keep old people company at a depressing restaurant? o;

...Yeah, I'm not always very good at being positive. :I

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Welp, thanks for trying anyway, haha. Well my new manager made it clear he doesn't care about anything, and I'm the best looking person there*, so it's not all bad.

*that's a joke, jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back