You Can Contact me in PC's Discord

Age 29
Male
Philippines
Seen October 16th, 2019
Posted May 6th, 2019
8,596 posts
12.5 Years
Does your tool support extended Attack list and new types being added into the ROM?
I tried to edit your .ini file, but MoveData=&HCA54 and MoveNames=&H2E18C are waaay different from AttackNamesOffset = 0x1F8320 of YAPE and AttackData=&H1FB12C of GBAPGE... =/

Ruby ROM, btw~

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.

Age 28
could be anywhere, even behind you right now
Seen October 9th, 2019
Posted August 27th, 2019
379 posts
14 Years
I was wondering, how far does the Pokemon Editor go? Specifically when it comes to editing the level up moves.

To clarify, I was planning on updating the level up movesets of all Pokemon in Emerald to be more like in X/Y (within limits due to which moves are available). Naturally there are plenty that have more moves in them. So I used the Data Offset editor to add more slots for moves and search for free space to be able to actually fit in.

So far so good. Yet it doesn't save the new location (or offset) for the level up list. It always returns back to the default. If I only edit what's there, it saves just fine. So it's purely that it won't save the new offset to contain extra move slots. Is it just not possible (which I doubt cuz why else have the function) or does this have to be done manually in a hex editor?

"I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown by death. Nor known by life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So, as i pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."

Clubs joined:
The Pirates of the Caribbean Fanclub
The Molly Hale Fanclub

Kurapika

Male
Lavendar Town
Online now
Posted 19 Hours Ago
907 posts
6.8 Years
Here is the flawless G3T 2.5 download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2wh1bddf9ph97nv/G3T_2.5.rar
G3T - GEN 3 TOOLS ( Windows / Android )

loldamaru

say lol

Age 22
Male
Terminus Cave, no no Lumiose City
Seen December 28th, 2016
Posted May 4th, 2015
80 posts
5.6 Years
Why the link is invalid, huh?
Can't wait to used this.

Btw, is the trainer editor has been fixed?

Hello, I'm just come back after leaving community for a while to prepare the final exam. I hope I will graduate with the best result :)

Currently Playing competitive for VGC 15
Pokemon X Pokedex Complete 24/03/15 23.59. I have all STARTERS, FOSSIL for trade and LEGENDARIES for touch trade
I HAVE TONS OF DITTO
My Gen V Event Legends Need A New Trainer to Take Care of Them
Male
I am the darkness inside the souls of kings. I am the executor.
Seen June 2nd, 2014
Posted May 23rd, 2014
24 posts
6.5 Years
Hullo!
1: I used the trainer editer thingy on FireRed and it showed a whole bunch of glitched entries. Yet when I used it on Emerald is worked just fine. My roms are both clean (I re-downloaded both 3 times to make sure, even different places)
2: If you are still making tools I would LOVE to see a map-editor (I know theres advance map and others, but I've heard that using tools from several different authors can cause you Hack to become bugged due to the different style that each writes in or something to that effect.) + Texture editor (Overworlds, In battle sprites, Tilesets, etc...)

PARTY: Lucario LV100, Altaria LV100, Zoroark LV 58, Gyrados LV30

Kurapika

Male
Lavendar Town
Online now
Posted 19 Hours Ago
907 posts
6.8 Years
I have internet problems, I can't upload the newest version atm.
Please be specify which version of G3T you're having problem with.

Kurapika

Male
Lavendar Town
Online now
Posted 19 Hours Ago
907 posts
6.8 Years
Here you go, I fixed the download link of G3T v2.5!

Enjoy,

Kurapika

Male
Lavendar Town
Online now
Posted 19 Hours Ago
907 posts
6.8 Years
Mr Doll Steak's ROM base is supported of course.

loldamaru

say lol

Age 22
Male
Seen December 28th, 2016
Posted May 4th, 2015
80 posts
5.6 Years
Here you go, I fixed the download link of G3T v2.5!

Enjoy,
Thank youuu Kurapika! I hope this will be useful and the error has been fixed. Please continue make new tools Kurapika, and I looking forward for your project in the future

BTW, is it safe to use karatekid552 G3HS, Gamer2020 PGE and your G3T at the same rom?? I expanded new PKMN, types, attack and effect, and i'm afraid my rom will break after using those 3...

Hello, I'm just come back after leaving community for a while to prepare the final exam. I hope I will graduate with the best result :)

Pokemon X Pokedex Complete 24/03/15 23.59. I have all STARTERS, FOSSIL for trade and LEGENDARIES for touch trade
I HAVE TONS OF DITTO

Kurapika

Male
Lavendar Town
Online now
Posted 19 Hours Ago
907 posts
6.8 Years
There is nothing to fear in using different tools. :)

Mana

Age 28
Male
UK
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
10,076 posts
10.9 Years
The table.ini is giving me some problems and stopping this working ;-;. I've downloaded the main file twice and it still says there is a problem as 'length cannot = 0'.

Would you mind uploading the table.ini alone? Or is there an edit to the file I can do to fix this?

loldamaru

say lol

Age 22
Male
Seen December 28th, 2016
Posted May 4th, 2015
80 posts
5.6 Years
Hey kurapika, is the new version of your G3T can be used without editing .ini file? I've expand attack table, type table, effect table. Is it save to used it without editing the .ini file?

I HAVE TONS OF DITTO

destinedjagold

You Can Contact me in PC's Discord

Age 29
Male
Philippines
Seen October 16th, 2019
Posted May 6th, 2019
8,596 posts
12.5 Years
Hey kurapika, is the new version of your G3T can be used without editing .ini file? I've expand attack table, type table, effect table. Is it save to used it without editing the .ini file?
yeah, I think so.
i didn't change anything in the ini file and it automatically loads my extended attack table that is located in a new offset. :3

loldamaru

say lol

Age 22
Male
Seen December 28th, 2016
Posted May 4th, 2015
80 posts
5.6 Years
yeah, I think so.
i didn't change anything in the ini file and it automatically loads my extended attack table that is located in a new offset. :3
Okay... Thanks to inform me DJG! :D

I HAVE TONS OF DITTO

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Age 20
Female
Earth
Seen December 9th, 2016
Posted December 5th, 2016
Could you add a little read for if the word Pokemon or Move are in evolution type in the ini? For example if Yanma evolves via ancientpower, I'm going to put Move under evolution type in the ini. Can you add support for evolution via pokemon and evolution via move? It would help a ton instead of me hexing everything :D
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.
The HGSS Music Patch - The BW/2 Music Patch - ASM: Switch Music Based on Seasons
Romhack.me Profile - Pokecommunity Profile - Youtube Channel

Support me at my site!
Pokémon Platinum Red and Blue
Advertiser Content