Distant

the solitary light

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
10,272 posts
12.4 Years
My itemfinder is telling me that something is here, but I can't even find it! What the heck is going on? ;__;

Wait a minute, did you just eat that Rare Candy? Only Pokémon are allowed to eat those!

"I'm thinking of you as we leap to seize our dreams.
Your light guides me, like clovers swaying across the meadow.
Our clustering wishes will shine fervently for the rest of eternity."

YGO ClubWright Anything Agency#TeamTrivia

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 5 Minutes Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
3,039 posts
3.5 Years
But officer, this is not just any dance! Its teeter dance! Can't you see that my Lilligant is in the middle of a battle with Erika's Gloom. Don't break our concentration! We must get a rainbow badge.

Wait a second, how does your Milotic know moonblast? I don't think it can learn that...

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Distant

the solitary light

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
10,272 posts
12.4 Years
Oh, uh... I believe I'm borrowing Ash's Pikachu right now, so you might wanna ask Ash that question instead! =p

You there! How on earth do you have a Level 101 Pokmon? That should be illegal!

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 5 Minutes Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
3,039 posts
3.5 Years
Good question, you see I'm an anime character. Didn't you notice that I'm still two-dimensional? Anyway, in the anime we have no level cap. Besides level 101 is pretty low. Even at 101 my pokemon could still get knocked out by a level 5 starter, because that is anime logic.

Wait a second! I've caught you! *snatches off your wig revealing green hair, exposing you as none other than Ghetsis of Team Plasma* You are the final boss of an evil team!

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Hyzenthlay

on limited activity until December !

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
My calculations... No! My careful schemes! I can't be defeated! I won't be! IT. CANNOT. BE. ALLOWED! The world should be mine! I won't allow anyone to stop me! No matter who does what! *flees to return another day*

Have you been switching the Poké Balls in Professor Oak's lab? Because last time I checked, you're not supposed to start with a Venonat, Stunfisk or Wailmer!
paired with Distant

Distant

the solitary light

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
10,272 posts
12.4 Years
Oh, this is actually a special exception! These Pokémon were donated here by legendary trainers who once traveled across the Raoga region! ;) Wait, but where on earth did the Stunfisk come from...? xD

Hold it right there! Did you just enter the Pokémon Center by shattering one of the windows? You've gotta pay for the damages, you know!

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 5 Minutes Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
3,039 posts
3.5 Years
Oh...dear, well I can explain. You see I was disoriented. A suspicious fellow gave me this purple, strange ice cream and it made me behave wildly. We better catch that crook officer Jenny and make him pay for the window,or else more poison ice cream will be sold and more windows innocently shattered!

Wait a minute buddy! How come all of your Pokemon in Sun and Moon can follow you and can even wear clothes. I sense some cheating device is at work! A Hoopa walking behind you in a top hat is very suspicious!

Aldo

Male
Taisho era
Online now
Posted 5 Minutes Ago
690 posts
1.4 Years
Officer, we're in the anime, not the game!

Hold it! Did you just take the 3 starters from the Professor's Lab? Don't move!

Distant

the solitary light

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
10,272 posts
12.4 Years
U-Uh, wait!! I technically did take all three starters, but not at the same time! You see, I did a soft-reset after picking my first two starters, because I tend to change my mind easily. This time for sure though, I'm definitely sticking with the one I picked! ^^;

Stop it right there! Did you just steal every single one of Kecleon's goods and then use an Escape Orb to leave the dungeon? That's cheating!

A suspicious fellow gave me this purple, strange ice cream and it made me behave wildly.
Wow, Lycan is at it again? I'm gonna need to have a serious talk with him sometime. =p

LadyJirachu

My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen August 5th, 2019
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
15.4 Years
Officer. I wasn't finding enough gummies and revive seeds in my last few dungeons. And I need the power and revival skills to take out Primal Dialga later on, you know? Would you REALLY like to be frozen in time forever?! :/

Stop right there! I saw you grinding against poor baby Audino >_>; Reasons?
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

Keeping my pink sig text lol

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

Calio Critter toys are SO CUTE!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister (on this forum) and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

How odd. This forum no longer allows blingee signatures.....? *shrug*

Distant

the solitary light

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
10,272 posts
12.4 Years
Ah, I can explain! Those Audino were the only Pokémon showing up in the tall grass, and for some reason they all had the ability Shadow Tag, so I couldn't run away. Unfortunately, I didn't have any Poké Balls to catch them with, either... ;__;

Hold it, pal! Are you actually using your fishing rod in the tall grass, of all places? That can be hazardous!

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 5 Minutes Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
3,039 posts
3.5 Years
Officer, a bolt of lightning struck and the divine Arceus descended from the clouds! I heard harp music and a chorus of a thousand singing, shiny unown levitated behind him. Arceus shrouded in light gave me this fishing rod, and in a thunderous baritone commanded me to go forth and fish on this holy ground from this day hence!

What is going on here? Every single Pokemon you have encountered during your Johto play through from wild pokemon to your starter is shiny! Not only that but the only pokemon that is always shiny, the stationary red Gyarados at the Lake of Rage, is blue this time and not shiny at all. Explain yourself immediately!

Distant

the solitary light

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
10,272 posts
12.4 Years
Wait, wait! I think I know exactly what is going on! In reality, none of those Pokmon are actually shiny; it's all an optical illusion. The screen we're using to view the game footage is missing some color data, which in turn is causing the hue/saturation to appear different from how it's supposed to be! Disclaimer: I have no idea how all of this color stuff actually works, ahaha. xD

You there! You just made your Pokmon attack another officer who was questioning you. What gives?!

Hyzenthlay

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
Please, it's not my fault! I'm in this endless loop! My pet Poochyena here bites every officer we come across, and whenever that happens, another officer approaches accusing me of attacking their colleague. D: S-speaking of which, mind your leg!

Hey, why are you posing as a Gym Leader and handing out fake badges?!
paired with Distant

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Online now
Posted 3 Days Ago
10,956 posts
4.3 Years
These... arent badges! They are items!

Your Gorebyss can only learn Splash and Fake tears? Why?

Hyzenthlay

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
These aren't its actual moves, officer. What you see here is a Gorebyss suffering from heartbreak! Huntail stood her up last night, and now look at the poor thing, flailing in the water and crying her lovely eyes out! Why are you staring at me like that?

That's the seventh time you've been reported stealing a Bug Catcher's net! What do you plan on doing with all these, anyway?
paired with Distant

Lycanthropy

Owl + Bear =
Owlbear

Age 22
Male
That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Seen October 8th, 2019
Posted October 8th, 2019
10,789 posts
5.8 Years
I didn't steal those, oh no! You see, most Bug Catcher tend to get broke easily by accepting battles again and again from this weird kid using a strange white device. When I beat them, I had to accept their nets as pawn instead.

Since when is Flamethrower usable outside of battles and why are you using it to burn the Petalburg Woods down?

Distant

the solitary light

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
10,272 posts
12.4 Years
Oh, I'm sorry officer! There were tons of unnatural trees obstructing the way, almost as if they were placed there on purpose to prevent people from moving forward. Furthermore, I had recently returned my copy of HM01 to the place where it truly belongs... the trash can. ;)

Hold it! Why did you scream "OBJECTION" in the referee's ears when you lost your battle at the Pokémon League?

Lycanthropy

Owl + Bear =
Owlbear

Age 22
Male
That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Seen October 8th, 2019
Posted October 8th, 2019
10,789 posts
5.8 Years
Oh yeah, it's the newest crossover game. Haven't you played it?
Spoiler: Super legit screenshot from this new game

What's all this exotic stuff hidden between the lollipops in this candy shop of yours? Surely you are not selling rare candy, are you?

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 5 Minutes Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
3,039 posts
3.5 Years
The exotic stuff is herbal medicine from many lands! Add some energy powder to your morning coffee today officer! I also have a new revival herb jelly, which i can offer you for the special discount price of only 19 poke dollars!

How did your magikarp just ohko a Necrozma? The move magikarp's revenge should not be legal, a priority move that strikes with the power of 10000000000000? This can't happen!

Satire

let’s get this bread

Female
Nowhere and Everywhere
Seen 37 Minutes Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
156 posts
1.1 Years
That was just my dark type Arceus using Dark Pulse, nothing to see here.

Did you... did you just teach your growlithe Growl?!
dumping all of my problems on you... one load at a time.

VPP CURRENTLY RAISING:

http://https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9941554&postcount=20

IGN: Tamara
FC: 1951-4179-6270
Advertiser Content