colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,501 posts
14.6 Years
oh good! its such a nice feeling when you realize you're doing just fine with work! I'm glad it went well. :>
yeah I went into today feeling like absolute garbage because my confidence was just destroyed (thanks to my QA who was providing harsh feedback at the time). but after letting my boss know that I'm The Sensitive Type and would rather not have people be so direct, she understood my position and where I was coming from and assured me that I wasn't in any way sucking or anything lol

it's just a huge relief to have off my back

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
10,997 posts
14.3 Years
That's good! I know I always feel bad giving harsh feedback to people at my job also, and I'm likewise with being a little sensitive with receiving it.

I hope things there continue to only go up!

A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don’t know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

Alexander Nicholi

We come close to find Singularity

Age 21
Male
Research Triangle / Jakarta
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
5,492 posts
10 Years
DCCs have lagged for years. Probably something got tinkered with back in the days Audy worked on the server side, and it was never discerned and solved. Version control would’ve been a quick save back then, I guess!
the beat goes on (ノ^o^;)ノ
ヽ(;^o^ヽ) the beat goes on
the beat goes on (ノ^o^;)ノ
ヽ(;^o^ヽ) the beat goes on
( don’t stop the groovin’ )

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
25,580 posts
9.7 Years
weren't you just in virginia with family?!
i still feel burned out a bit from traveling and when you have to work monday after getting home Saturday night it feels like you have no time to rest at all

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 20
Female
Ohio
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
840 posts
1.9 Years
So, I'm taking the GED Language Arts test in about two weeks. Scared to death. 😭 Everyone is supportive and tells me that it's okay if I don't pass, as long as I tried my best, but how do I know whether or not I REALLY tried my best?? Ugghhaagh

Sheep

Female
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
27,262 posts
13.1 Years
So, I'm taking the GED Language Arts test in about two weeks. Scared to death. 😭 Everyone is supportive and tells me that it's okay if I don't pass, as long as I tried my best, but how do I know whether or not I REALLY tried my best?? Ugghhaagh
You can do it! I'll be over here rooting for you. And yeah, your life isn't determined by your scores on that test so please try not to worry too much!!

Sheep

Female
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
27,262 posts
13.1 Years
): caite
I know that feel, that was me every day when I had work. you're strong for enduring that for so long

Ash Ketchup

Female
Tohjo Falls
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted July 29th, 2019
2,012 posts
14.1 Years
Dragging days are the worst. I really hope everyone's day passes quicker and easier than you're expecting.

I'm at home but I've got grass to cut. The big problem is that our garden is (and I'm not exaggerating) the size of a field. I'll still be getting beat up by the lawnmower this time tomorrow :(
You down with VPP? | My HOF 

erik destler

hjönk

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
7,394 posts
14.4 Years
I'm mostly just planning on relaxing. Maybe I'll go for a walk through some nature tomorrow or go to a library? I don't really know.
that sounds relaxing :D
Good luck!!! You'll be great :)
I feel like today is going to be a long ass day at work. Someone trade me please.
me too, sis! we'll make it through.
Dragging days are the worst. I really hope everyone's day passes quicker and easier than you're expecting.

I'm at home but I've got grass to cut. The big problem is that our garden is (and I'm not exaggerating) the size of a field. I'll still be getting beat up by the lawnmower this time tomorrow :(
Is it a pushmower or a riding mower? Either way, that sounds too much to maintain. I'm grateful our backyard isn't that bad. I...am not a fan of yardwork lmao
paired with Cherrim ; cred

Ash Ketchup

Female
Tohjo Falls
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted July 29th, 2019
2,012 posts
14.1 Years
Is it a pushmower or a riding mower? Either way, that sounds too much to maintain. I'm grateful our backyard isn't that bad. I...am not a fan of yardwork lmao
Push and it's not even self propelled :(

It is too much to maintain. Far too much. Just one of the joys of living in the countyside I guess :'(
You down with VPP? | My HOF 

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 37 Minutes Ago
2,922 posts
256 Days
my day has gone by quite rapidly, a rare occurrance atm

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
11.9 Years
today is reeeeeeeeeally dragging

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,501 posts
14.6 Years
i hope this day goes by as slow as possible

bc it's my day off so i want to enjoy it as much as i can lmao

polymorphism

いかないで

Age 24
Male
京阪神
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
274 posts
3.8 Years
Turns out today is gonna be an errand day. At least I can go and get some food from the grocery store and maybe cook up something yummy. Also applying a biore strip for the first time in like 10,000 years so yay for clean nose.

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
10,997 posts
14.3 Years
Errands for me too, but at least a friend is coming over and we're going to try to fix soba. :>

A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don’t know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 37 Minutes Ago
2,922 posts
256 Days
mfw i wanted to make my own bday thread but when i went to make a thread i got a complete wipeout of how i wanted it to be :dansad:

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,501 posts
14.6 Years
are you having a good bday so far TY?? :o

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
25,580 posts
9.7 Years
For me it's probably gonna be a lot of yardwork this weekend because stuff like pulling weeds needs to get done

but the rain has pretty much turned the yard into a field and our mower doesn't come until next week :why:

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 37 Minutes Ago
2,922 posts
256 Days
are you having a good bday so far TY?? :o
the heat is basically killing me atm otherwise its been pretty chill

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,501 posts
14.6 Years
yeah im not really fond of going anywhere outside today because of the heat

and because it's going to rain later today anyways, so...

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 37 Minutes Ago
2,922 posts
256 Days
the heat basically ruins anything I do cause then I sweat a ton which is just simply no bueno

erik destler

hjönk

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
7,394 posts
14.4 Years
Turns out today is gonna be an errand day. At least I can go and get some food from the grocery store and maybe cook up something yummy. Also applying a biore strip for the first time in like 10,000 years so yay for clean nose.
Yeah, my plan for the evening is to do a bit of prepping for other meals. Going to make some breakfast bites in bulk to freeze and heat up later.
Errands for me too, but at least a friend is coming over and we're going to try to fix soba. :>
Ohhhh I hope it turns out well!!!
yeah im not really fond of going anywhere outside today because of the heat

and because it's going to rain later today anyways, so...
yeah we had some intense rain this morning, and apparently we're getting bad rain again tonight.
the heat basically ruins anything I do cause then I sweat a ton which is just simply no bueno
this...is a mood lmao. i hate sweating!!!

man i wish i was off today too lmao i don't feel like working
paired with Cherrim ; cred
Advertiser Content