• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Let's Settle it in SMASH! ~ The Super Smash Bros. Club

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
super-smash-ridley-twitter.png

The Super Smash Bros. Club

Welcome boys and girls, to the Super Smash Bros Club, founded by yours truly. Are you a fan of the Super Smash Bros. games? Do you wanna play Smash Bros. with other PC members? Well, this club is right for you! This club is about any and all things Super Smash Bros related - from talking about characters, new stuff in the games, and we can even battle together in matches, or compete in many other contests!

rules and regulations
1. All Pok?Community and Club rules apply.
2. Be courteous to other club members.
3. Sign up using this form:
Username:
Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate?:​

featured music
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Main Theme

All featured music are put on here weekly. If you'd like to see a particular ost here, feel free to suggest one!​

members
27IBlvE.png
VfA8XPA.png
Dragon :: Owner
KtdlP1k.png
ZQwJ8Vf.png
Nah
uIiGlND.png
TheGhostHunter
eMp14S0.png
rO3OMqh.png
Epilogue
27IBlvE.png
tokyodrift

discussion topics

Topics are listed from most recent to less recent. Anyone can add a topic. New members, feel free to answer any past topics that interest you!

Current: Who is your "Main" in Super Smash Ultimate?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Username: Nah
Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate?: Right now the plan is to main F!Robin with F!Corrin as a secondary like I did in Smash 4. But with all the changes to the veteran characters and game mechanics plus the new characters joining the fray, it's definitely not a set in stone thing for me.

I mean, I'll always be a Fire Emblem hoe, but y'know....

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Username: Nah
Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate?: Right now the plan is to main F!Robin with F!Corrin as a secondary like I did in Smash 4. But with all the changes to the veteran characters and game mechanics plus the new characters joining the fray, it's definitely not a set in stone thing for me.

I mean, I'll always be a Fire Emblem hoe, but y'know....

Welcome!

And yeah, I was thinking of maining FCorrin too, but maybe she?d be a side character for me for fun instead.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Oooh, I'd love to join this club! :D

Username: Epilogue

Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate?:
Most likely Young Link or Ivysaur! Both of these characters have previously been removed from the series at some point, so it makes me incredibly happy to see them both back! I'm also planning to use Ness and regular Link as backup characters. ^_^

(I kinda wish Young Link's design was updated to reflect Majora's Mask, though... Oh well, no big deal!)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Username: TheGhostHunter
SSBU Main: Inceniroar with either Fox or Bowser as secondary

Welcome, welcome! Incineroar looks really fun to use; maybe I'll try him myself! Bowser I plan on having as a secondary too; he seems way better than before.

Oooh, I'd love to join this club! :D

Username: Epilogue

Most likely Young Link or Ivysaur! Both of these characters have previously been removed from the series at some point, so it makes me incredibly happy to see them both back! I'm also planning to use Ness and regular Link as backup characters. ^_^

(I kinda wish Young Link's design was updated to reflect Majora's Mask, though... Oh well, no big deal!)

Hiiii! Nice choice with Young Link; I'm thrilled he returned. <33 Maybe I'll try him or Toon Link at some point. I'm happy Pokemon Trainer made a return tool I looooved using Squirtle. Ivysaur is cool too. :]

So guys: what did you think of the last Smash Direct? Are you happy with the overall roster and new adventure mode?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Username: tokyodrift
Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate?: Once a Peach main, always a Peach main.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Username: tokyodrift
Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate?: Once a Peach main, always a Peach main.

I'm going to be a Daisy main myself; but since she's Peach's echo fighter, I might as well try to use her as well. :b

Anywho, welcome! Good to have you~~

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Welcome, welcome! Incineroar looks really fun to use; maybe I'll try him myself! Bowser I plan on having as a secondary too; he seems way better than before.

Hiiii! Nice choice with Young Link; I'm thrilled he returned. <33 Maybe I'll try him or Toon Link at some point. I'm happy Pokemon Trainer made a return tool I looooved using Squirtle. Ivysaur is cool too. :]

So guys: what did you think of the last Smash Direct? Are you happy with the overall roster and new adventure mode?

The adventure mode looks promising. Hope that this can be a way to unlock some characters or powerful spirits.

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'm going to be a Daisy main myself; but since she's Peach's echo fighter, I might as well try to use her as well. :b

Anywho, welcome! Good to have you~~

I totally forgot about Daisy, though I guess it was expected since it's just a recolor with the same exact moveset lol.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
L1U3YHA.png
Stow your fear, it's now or never!

Username: Spirit Shackle
Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate?: Zelda > Lucina > Squirtle/Ivysaur probably. Put Zelda.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Username: Firebolt
Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate?: Ike and Zelda. I'd like to say Link and Palutena too, but I don't wanna be the idiot with four mains next to their name. Not sure if it's a symptom developed from my time in League of Legends, but I prefer to have a small pool of good characters rather than one main or lots of average characters. It prevents stagnation and allows me to be unpredictable in a good way against friends.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

I'd say I'm about 95% happy with the roster, so we're good on that front. xD As for adventure mode, it certainly looks interesting! However, I couldn't quite catch all of the details. Were any side-scrolling levels shown, or was it all top-down traveling + standard battles? :o

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Username: Fairy
Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate?: Fox, Shiek, Metaknight

I actually main more characters but let's leave it at this for now, haha. n_n;;

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'd like to add Bayonetta to my list of mains <3

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Considering the fact I?d have to buy a Switch to play the latest installment, I?ll have to go back to my SSB1 days on the N64(Yes it?s been that long). Back then, I mained Link and Pikachu while my friend mainly did Samus and Kirby, although occasionally he did Jigglypuff so we could beat the snot out of anyone with the Pok?mon theme going.

Missing out on Brawl and Smash probably means I?m in for considerable learning curve after having not played Smash for like... hmm... ~18 years?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Username: LilyGardy

Who will be your main in Smash Ultimate: In Smash 4 3DS my most used character by far was Princess Peach. Second was Pikachu. I plan to use both in Smash Ultimate.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Username: Mizakii
Most likely Link, Pichu, Robin, and Duck Hunt!

Last edited:
Years
Username: Radboy
Future Mains: Inkling as my main, I have a lot of characters I want to secondary, including Pikachu, Lucas, and maybe an back pocket Mii Brawler.

I never played Melee or 64 due to my age, and I never got the Wii U DLC, so it feels like I'm getting a lot more characters to choose from, and that excites me!

Back