• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Advanced Song: GBA Music Editor [Alpha 0.5] ~ Open-Source

Years
  • Age 26
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
GUYS! We need to keep this project alive! If anyone can take up this source code and maybe finish the project I'm sure that many people like myself will find this program very useful!

I wouldn't say the project is dead per-say, but more like on a hiatus. Development will continue eventually. :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Download Link is dead, anyone has a mirror link or can share this to me? I really look forward to check this out to see if it can be optimized in some way since it's open source. Thanks in advance.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Could I have a download link? The original link is broken. I really wanna try this tool.

Download Link is dead, anyone has a mirror link or can share this to me? I really look forward to check this out to see if it can be optimized in some way since it's open source. Thanks in advance.

Where's the download?! Where's the download?! It's right here! xD

If you want to fork this project and develop from it's source, here it is: https://github.com/lost-heart/AdvancedSong

It's all archived! But allow me to guide you to a tool that's currently in development that's aimed for accuracy and support for all known sequence engines. It's VG Music Studio!

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
Years
Thank you so, so much. This thread was so dead, I thought the possibility of getting a reply was 00000000.1 :D You are my new best friend😃 PS: Thanks again 🙂

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
Years
Oh, right! I almost forgot; could I have a link to a pokemon battle music editor? Or does this do that also? I really wanted to add Ash Ketchum as a trainer with the original Pokemon theme for the music :D

Back