• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Katy Perry> LMFAO any day. If I absolutely had to choose.
At least the lyrics in her songs aren't completely idiotic and actually have some meaning.

LMAO KATY PERRY IS SOOOO WEIRD THAT SHE MAKES ME DIE. Her songs are horrible imo. E.T "annooothaaa dimension..." And lmao she would kiss an E.T and her music video in wide awake...O_o

Btw, destroy him CmanBlast

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
LMAO KATY PERRY IS SOOOO WEIRD THAT SHE MAKES ME DIE. Her songs are horrible imo. E.T "annooothaaa dimension..." And lmao she would kiss an E.T and her music video in wide awake...O_o

Btw, destroy him CmanBlast

Lolyup. LMFAO's songs don't make a whole lot of sense neither ;P

Spoiler:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Hmm...well I can't force you being a LMFAO fan tbh. But Liljz, he loves weird people. Eww. Liljz in his mind:

(Justin Bieber > One Direction)

Like this. Liljz your sure weird my friend. I don't understand you. :'c Oh and both One direction and Jutin bieber suck imo.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Ugh.. Justin Bieber AND One Direction? You're going waaayy too far there my friend. I hate them both.

But weird people are always the most interesting ones ;D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The dual will be fought with batteries. The spectators shall be providing the ammunition. Naturally it will be to the death. On the count of three we will begin. Red will be the referee. If you go before 3, he gets to shoot you. Agreed?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
http://liezx3.deviantart.com/art/katy-perry-sucks-178677642

PLEASE LILJZ LOOK AT THIS. AND SHE WONDERS WHY SHE LOST TO TOKIO HOTEL. SRSLY, WHO'S MORE BEAUTIFUL?

Wait wait wait. Poor Cosmotone8, at least he doesn't like katy perry. But he prefers her more than LMFAO and guys, so kill him. what liliz just posted is weird and lmfao are wirder than katy perry. duh. 1,2,3!

I hate weird girls.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Are you guys going to be in a Colosseum? Because I wanna throw tomatoes on the corpse of the one who dies.

Then I can grab his rotting corpse, put it in my oven, fry it, munch it and devour that barbecued body! >=O

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
The dual will be fought with batteries. The spectators shall be providing the ammunition. Naturally it will be to the death. On the count of three we will begin. Red will be the referee. If you go before 3, he gets to shoot you. Agreed?
No. Red is already biased to your side, that's not fair. :P Let's let LilJz ref this lol.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Um...so? This is an horrible outfit and she calls herself an artist lmaaaoo. She used this in last party night, I think, but have you ever seen a girl who goes to the party like this. mfao are weirder than katy perry. So you should like them.

Btw, let's stop this. Cmanblast and cosmotone tied. But I will throw tomatoes on cosmotone

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Very well then. LilJz shall referee. And unless he has a spare coluseaum, we shall fight on the top of mount Coronet.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Um...so? This is an horrible outfit and she calls herself an artist lmaaaoo. She used this in last party night, I think, but have you ever seen a girl who goes to the party like this. mfao are weirder than katy perry. So you should like them.

Well if you saw the music video of it, you'll understand the reasoning with that outfit.

Oh btw, Cosmotone. You got your march break yet?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Don't mind me. Just sitting here with some popcorn to watch the fight. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back