• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Epic

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
JNATHAN, they do look a bit weird......I posted them so Creampuff could touch them up

Nintendork, OK. Thats great!

Creampuff, add backsprites to all the Fakemon i made plz! also, you can edit them if you like!

I will be sending ips via PM, tell me if you get it!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The story here is for EVERYONE to read so i can get positive or negative feedbacks.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I do have it.
But you've not said what ROM base to use.
So, I can't really apply it to anything yet.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I have seen the Fakemon sprites sent by Ace. Some of their designs are perfect, so with some minor editing they would look realistic. I will also make Backsprites, but they would take a few days, nonetheless.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I've applied the .ips

Now what? You've not given me anything to make.

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
@nintendork, thanks! After creampuff gets done with back sprites, he can make trainers until i get a new spriter.... I suk at trainer sprites......
Also, could you do some sprite inserting? And plz send creampuff and me the ips file. Thanks!

@creampuff Ok thanks for makin backsprites. I will hope another spriter comes along so u wont have to work as hard... Thanks! I appreciate it

Snivy? R u still active? Im gonna take uou off the team if u do not respond....???? :)

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Why am I sending anyone an .ips file, when you've already got it?
It's all fine and dandy say, please insert some sprites, but it's hard to, when There's no sprites to insert.

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Hey guys. Im finished with my studying. Does anyone know good scripting or mapping just until we get new members? We really need to take this project off of our minds and into work.
@creampuff when you are finished with the sprites, send them to nintendork.
@nintendork i was kiddin. I didnt mean to make u mad bro. Thx for applying for this team! It is most appreciated.
@JNathan once we find our scripter we will start on your storyline but the shadow pokemon could become a problem unless somehow team shadow make a device where shadow pokemon dont "glow" or watever.

@everybody
I am custom making a website for the team straight from notepad but it has no javascript. I am still working on everything. I currently dint have a domain so i guess i have to upload it to webs or something when i finish

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I got no OW sprites.
If someone sends them to me, I'll insert them.

When someone does.

Edit: Also, on terms of the traitor thing. I understand it was a joke, but I only take jokes from people I know would be joking, if we were more closer, it would of been funny.

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
@ nintendork you said that you also make sprites? Mine were kind if a complete FAIL so after you make some for your tram, could you make more for Team Epic? Thanks!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
@ nintendork you said that you also make sprites? Mine were kind if a complete FAIL so after you make some for your tram, could you make more for Team Epic? Thanks!

Sure, I can make some.
I'd need some kind of concept design, or sprite I can refer to for easier making.

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Thanks kinataki

Nintendork, i will find a reference for you. Thanks!

EDIT: here are the hero and heroine

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Edited out a few of them. Here:

8_zps2b50e0bd.png
1_zps1e313f4d.png
2_zpsc3b31a1d.png
4_zpsf8b82ac8.png

Yeah, like Nintendork said, it's really hard to sprite without reference, ESPECIALLY backsprites, since the front doesn't tell much about the back. So I'm presenting an idea forward:

Rather than spriting up a few random Pokémon, I REALLY suggest we make them in order, such as a Fakedex, or something. That way we can all claim our parts to do so and so sprites and avoid a lot of confusion.

By the way, if you need OWs, I can make some. Probably script, too.

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Ok, we can make a fakedex but i really dont want to give names to them. I tryed when i was a member of Soul hackers and nobody liked them.

Should we make some of the fakemon starters?

Those are good creampuff!

As for OW's, could you sprite those that i uploaded?
We need to do things in order and the first thing is OW sprites so lets do them first.

Do any of you all own a domain? The website is finished abd it works fune just no js in it

Last edited:
Back