• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Favorite gen 2 flying type?

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Noctowl would be it if only it learned some proper moves in Gen II. Lugia it is.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Non legendary... I have always loved Natu. Was always super rare to find to me! I loved that cute little area wherr you could find it. There wasn't much great about the Pokemon itself but I was thrilled every time I found it. C:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2018
Crobat, obviously. He's actually my second favourite Pokemon after Weavile - fairly strong, INCREDIBLY cool, a bit of a troll and most of all can really put a smile on your face. :)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
natu.gif

natu.gif

natu.gif

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I never realize there are so much great flying Pokemon up until now.

Togetic, Noctowl, Crobat, Ledian, Natu/Xatu, Gligar, Hoppip line...

But my all time favourite from this gen are Gligar and Murkrow!

I've never heard "great flying Pokemon" and "Ledian" in the same sentence before.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
My favorite Flying-type would have to be Togetic! It's so cute, and I remember loving using Metronome in battle because of how random it was.

I also really like Jumpluff. I just wish it wasn't awful because I would love to use one on my team.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
can't go wrong with any of them honestly, but i love togetic. it's just so cute and pure and i remember it having such nice card art back in the neo days. i know it's not very good in gen II, but it's still cute...that counts for something... also i really love jumpluff, but it's even harder to use in gen II than togetic. it's super cute though. and soft.

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

My favorite Gen II flying type is Lugia. It's so majestic yet one of the most powerful Pokémon from Gold/Silver/Crystal. I've used it in every Silver playthrough I've done upon capturing it.

Back