• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
sry but im confused a little :X , 1.2 is available ?

The translation (not the actual hack) is waiting for it's version 1.2 release as it fixes a few bugs from the original and has some translation corrections that Snakebyte wanted to include

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
ok i will not dl 1.1 , i will wait for 1.2 :P

There won't be too many differences between 1.1 and 1.2. I think a healing script in Yellow Town and the fix of the Pokemon encounters in 2 caves that previously did not work correctly due to tile behaviour. So, you can play 1.1 and use the same save for 1.2, as there are no more major edits... Most chances.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2016
Hey snakebyte...i really enjoyed playing LP, but when i came to lauren and had to deal with all these flag Bugs the Game suddenly felt unfinished and remembered me that it is only a fanmade game...is there any chance you can fix these? i dont know much about hacking, so i dont know how much work this would be, but without these bugs the game would be unforgettable...

Years
Hey snakebyte...i really enjoyed playing LP, but when i came to lauren and had to deal with all these flag Bugs the Game suddenly felt unfinished and remembered me that it is only a fanmade game...is there any chance you can fix these? i dont know much about hacking, so i dont know how much work this would be, but without these bugs the game would be unforgettable...

snakebyte has already clarified that those are not being fixed, as they are not game breaking errors, and if this was to be done it would be a hideous job trying to fix them.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Nope the only thing new for you I think of is to check out New pokes in two mountains when SnakeByte releases the 1.2 beta of it.

There aren't really new Pokemon as in the 1.1 release Snakebyte had moved the special ones (Gible and... I dunno the other) to the entry of a different cave (I think it was Shuem... The place where you first use Lava Surf anyway) as he didn't know how to fix it until I looked at the ROM for a second, so technically in the 1.1 release, every Pokemon is there.

Years
Where do i find the ice gym leader and how to get here???

if i'm not mistaken your going to have to backtrack through the cave you just went through to the beginning of the cave where the gym leader is will be and then you should find the gym leader at the end of the cave, after talking to the gym leader there, the gym leader should then go back to the gym.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Why unfinished? o.O
Are you stuck somewhere?

There aren't really new Pokemon as in the 1.1 release Snakebyte had moved the special ones (Gible and... I dunno the other)
It's Bagon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
little problem...when i want return in some city of Lauren i can't use fly to arrive in these city:

-Lendyn Town
-Merdyan City
-Kosaka City
-Noormeak City
-Ricyan City
-Sunar Town
and for the Lauren League...it's happened only to me? xD

Team Scizor

N3w Hack3r
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2015
I cant get the game to work on my superdstwo I just get a white screen , The game works on the computer and my other pokemon games work find on my superdstwo it just this one does anyone know why?

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2012
Why Dosen't the RAR file patch properly?

Hey, i've tried downloading & patching this awsome hack, but it goes white as soon as i open it on my vba. I use vba 1.6, if thats a problem. Please help!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2016
@Team Scizor try copying the .sav from the working game on your computer to your superdstwo

@drich999 go to Options > Emulator > Save Type and select Flash 128k in your vba and restart vba and remove the .sav first

Back