• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
Okay this is going to be a very noob question but i desperately need help!
I've gotten my ticket stamped and everything but i can't find this undersea express thing. Can someone please tell me where to go? I really want to get to the orange islands as well -.-
I've tried surfing east of new bark town than south; theres a dive patch but i can't dive there:s and further south and than west leads me to some lost woods and from there cherrygrove. So im totally lost! HELP!!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
i am really liking this game.i do have a few problems.when i enter an area,i keep encountering the same pokemon even to same level and gender.another one is when i am battling me and my opponent both keep getting criticals...

Pokeking1234

Do NOT mess with me! I'm EVIL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
HOW do I get pass the Endless Staircase from Super Mario 64? I have both Groudon & Kyogre with me.

Years
Okay this is going to be a very noob question but i desperately need help!
I've gotten my ticket stamped and everything but i can't find this undersea express thing. Can someone please tell me where to go? I really want to get to the orange islands as well -.-
I've tried surfing east of new bark town than south; theres a dive patch but i can't dive there:s and further south and than west leads me to some lost woods and from there cherrygrove. So im totally lost! HELP!!!

Head south from that route in between Johto and Kanto, then head East. I'm pretty sure...

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
ah, now that the exp system is fixed for emulators with GBA bios files i can finally enjoy a challenge :D

perfect :P

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Can Somebody Please Help Me!!!!!!

There is a big bug. It first happened in Victory Rd. But now all over the game everyone has already been beaten. Please fix this.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Can Somebody Please Help Me!!!!!!

There is a big bug. It first happened in Victory Rd. But now all over the game everyone has already been beaten. Please fix this.

I already stated previously, talk to the box in the corner of the players room.

Years
Linkandzelda this is one of the first hacks I ever played and it was the very best. Just a question when do you think the next update will be out?

Years
Ok LaZ can you help me with this:
I am at nugget bridge and at the place where you have to fight all the 6 trainers for that nugget north of cerulean city but when the 2nd trainer i think it was a LASS talks with me for the battle. The game freezes as well as the music and the screen goes black.. can you help me here?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
Help! I finished the Berry Tower but the Old Man won't warp me out. I finished it before and he gave me berries then warped me out. I'm stuck and my last save was inside the tower!
Pokemon-LiquidCrystal.png

This is what he tells me and then it exits. I don't want to have to use walk through walls because then the tower is closed for good.

Also, where can I find a Thunder Stone? I really want to evolve my Eevee.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
best hack ever :)

but I got some question...

1.where's the blue flute?
I was looking for it for a day and still no answer :(
yellow flute was found in hollow cave so I think blue flute is also in some cave/new dungeon?
but no luck...

2.how to get to Valencia island?
I got Dr.Oak's task to bring GS ball
and he stamped on my SS.ticket

so now I'm stucked
I found a undersea exprees in route 100
but I got no ticket or pass thing

of course I got to the Vermillion city for boat
but it keep sending me to Olivine city...lol

what's the point for Lost Woods????
so I beated Red,and traveling around now
when I walk in the woods,some weird sound keep showing up
like "bee" or whatever
keep going,finally I completed those weird sound and a hidden road showed up
it leads me to a small pond but nothin is there...

waiting for your response,thx!

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2012
Help! I finished the Berry Tower but the Old Man won't warp me out. I finished it before and he gave me berries then warped me out. I'm stuck and my last save was inside the tower!
Pokemon-LiquidCrystal.png

This is what he tells me and then it exits. I don't want to have to use walk through walls because then the tower is closed for good.

Also, where can I find a Thunder Stone? I really want to evolve my Eevee.
a guy in the cianwood pokecentre sells thunderstones

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
so is it safe now to use savestates

Why do I have to keep explaining this...?

Savestates COULD cause massive problems. Equally, they might not cause any problems. When I tried to use them, it completely broke LC, but when Linkandzelda used them, he had no problems.

Point is, err on the side of safety and use the game's built in save.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
i don't know english... because i'm vietnamese...
but i don't know how to trade pokemon in Pokemon Liquid Crystal ???
i use VBA Link 1.8.... and... how to trade my pokemon ???
and why i can't trade with VBA Link 1.73 ???

Last edited:

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
You can't. The trading is completely broken (sadly) on LC. The game simply crashes as soon as you enter the actual trading screen.

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2013
Somehow I cannot find undersea express on route 100. Mind helping me out? Great hack by the way I will sure be posting glitches that I found through the game just let me get atleast 10+

EDIT: Nevermind I found the express :)

Last edited:
Back