• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Conquest

Years
220px-Pokemon_Conquest_gameplay.png

Pokémon Conquest was a crossover roleplaying game between Pokémon and Nobunaga's Ambition, and originally came out for the DS in 2012. It features some really unique art and cool music, among other things.

What were your thoughts on this game if you played it? Would you want to see more in this series?

agravedigger

Fossil Maniac
Years
easily one of my favorite spinoffs - right behind the PMD series. I'm not really wanting a remake, but I'd be delighted by a straight port. what bugs me the most is I had found a brand new copy maybe around 3 years prior to getting my 3DS. I obviously didn't pick it up :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I've always thought this was such a cute game. With some killer sprite work and character art too! I never got into Mystery Dungeon of any of the more popular spin-offs, but I killed a lot of hours in Conquest and even made a sprite sheet of Sylveon to include with all the other Eeveelutions! (´,,•ω•,,)♡

If they came out with another, hmm. I don't think I'd pay full price for it, maybe wait until it's on sale. But I'd find my way to it eventually I think!

Back