LadyJirachu

My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
15.4 Years
You can discuss any sport at all here! And I used to roller skate as a kid. It’s really fun! You should definitely try it.

I don't really know if its a good idea for me at this point. I may not have good co-ordenation for it (i am autistic and on many meds...). I do enjoy hearing that its a sport that can be easily picked up at any age, though. Thats interesting to me xD

Seeing stuff on how it worked on youtube was also pretty neat. How you have to bend your knees and form a v-shape. I still remember that :3
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

Keeping my pink sig text lol

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

Calio Critter toys are SO CUTE!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister (on this forum) and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

How odd. This forum no longer allows blingee signatures.....? *shrug*

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
631 posts
117 Days
Hello, let's try to see if this thread gets active once again. Though, I'm not a huge sports follower, huge events like World Cups get me. Does anyone find the following relevant? Would love to see it in Galar.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

<~Trent (from this place) says the Wigglytuff circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run and credits Haychel for the avatar!
Advertiser Content