gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
20,692 posts
7.6 Years
I did one for Bridges L Skellen, my OP character. It seems the crazier your character the harder this is to answer haha.

Apaprently he is the entrepreneur, ESTP-A. I honestly feel he's more a feeler than a thinker despite his calculating nature and intelligence but other than that, no real arguments.

Foxrally

Age 21
Male
a Torterra's back
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted October 10th, 2019
2,584 posts
6.7 Years
Here's the one I did for Sophia from Gunpowder, and I got ESTP (The Entrepreneur). I was pretty sure I would get this, because I based her on this personality type :D Very similar to Emmett too as I expected, only Sophia is more on the Turbulent side (i.e. while Emmett is carefree asshole Sophia is a success-driven overly-worrying asshole)
Paired to Ice and gimmepie
3DS Friend Code
0103-9972-1307
I make memes and other carcinogens

Estrello

Beyond The Stars

Male
England
Seen September 19th, 2019
Posted July 5th, 2019
737 posts
8.7 Years
Interestingly, I did this for my psychopath. I answered José's test with the idea that he has a fairly major mood swings but mostly monotonous, he's calculating and introverted extremely. He got INTJ - Architect.
He got Introverted: 45%, Intuitive: 20%, Thinking: 97%, Judging: 21%, Assertive: 34%.

I am the player of José "Anima" Dartmoor of Gunpowder Roleplay : : : Sign Up Post | Gunpowder

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.8 Years
I did one for Jebediah from Gunpowder. Which I mean, most of the questions he would respond to by just shooting the person in the face and trying to figure it out later. But I got ESTP-A for him. 63% Extraverted, 47% Observant, 53% Thinking, 72% Prospecting and 40% Assertive.
Advertiser Content