Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium

Age 22
Male
United States Of America.
Seen June 22nd, 2018
Posted August 20th, 2017
281 posts
9.8 Years
Can someone help me with this error? I get it when ever I try the debug on V7 and V8. I don't know why it's doing this but. Will someone please help? My internet is being crappy today so I probably won't be able to reply.
---------------------------
Pokemon Essentials
Exception: NoMethodError Message: undefined method `[]=' for nil:NilClass PokemonUtilities:1250:in `pbSeenForm' PokemonUtilities:1249:in `each' PokemonUtilities:1249:in `pbSeenForm' PokemonUtilities:1221:in `pbAddPokemon' PokemonDebug:389:in `pbDebugMenu' PokemonDebug:285:in `loop' PokemonDebug:628:in `pbDebugMenu' PokemonPauseMenu:242:in `pbStartPokemonMenu' PokemonPauseMenu:241:in `pbFadeOutIn' PokemonPauseMenu:241:in `pbStartPokemonMenu' This exception was logged in C:\Users\RON III\Saved Games/Pokemon Essentials/errorlog.txt. Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials

England
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
5,200 posts
11.9 Years
Let me pause for a moment to let you consider how specific the description "the debug" really is...

There.

This question has been asked many times already, and the answer is always the same. It's the first thing you should always do when you get any kind of error.

START A NEW GAME!
Go to the Essentials Docs Wiki

Essentials Docs Wiki

Follow me on Twitter: @maruno42

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium

Age 22
Male
United States Of America.
Seen June 22nd, 2018
Posted August 20th, 2017
281 posts
9.8 Years
Let me pause for a moment to let you consider how specific the description "the debug" really is...

There.

This question has been asked many times already, and the answer is always the same. It's the first thing you should always do when you get any kind of error.

START A NEW GAME!
*Facepalm* Omg. It was the old saved game from V7 -_-...Never mind can be locked.
Advertiser Content