Started by Ash February 2nd, 2019 5:49 PM
  • 326 replies

Ash

Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted November 4th, 2019
13,470 posts
11.4 Years

INTRODUCTION
You thought this was your typical Burger Shop.

At least, that's what customers thought of the new Burger Shop. Yes, that's it's name. Burger Shop. However, name aside it was a nice place! Warm atmosphere, good food, and nice employees that had people feeling appreciated. Everything was fine. Expect for a group of rude customers that made their life hell.

But that's okay.

It's fine.

Those Rude Customers will be dealt with one at a time.

Welcome to Burger Shop. Ran by the one and only Burger Mafia, ready to take down the Rude Customers that poison their establishment. Will they succeed? Only time will tell.

--

Hello and welcome to Burgermafia! Another game heading your way with this and I suppose you can consider it the sequel to PokeDonalds. Here you have your rude customers as your "innocent" (but are they really?) and the employees as the mafia! The goal of this game is for the innocents (the customers) to find all the mafia (the employees) and kill them all! There are two phases: Day and Night. During the day you will vote who you want lynched and at night the mafia will act while anyone with a power role can use it as they wish.

This is a Closed Set-Up, so do your best to figure things out through the flavour text given to you each phase!

Hope that's a good enough run down for everyone now here we go!!

RULES
☆ All PokeCommunity rules apply
☆ Please use bold your votes. Failure to do so will dismiss the vote. You may change votes throughout the day but only the last one will be counted.
☆ Failure to vote twice will remove you from the game
☆ Only discuss the game inside the threads
☆ Do not post at night!!! Doing so will be immediate death
☆ When you are dead you are dead. Don't haunt the threads with your posts. Only exception if your death post with no info.
☆ No PM Sharing
☆ Send your night actions either through PM or Discord (ash#2758)
☆ You may as a group abstain from voting once. Use it wisely.

Any questions or concerns feel free to contact Ash!

PLAYERS
Ash as GM

gimmiepie as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
Kitty as ???
Pecilia as ???
EvilChameleon as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Superjolt as ???
jdthebud as ???
malanaphii as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Aldo as ???
Desinison as ???
Lulurina as ???
Neon Sword as ???
Sawsbuck as ???

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
20,737 posts
7.6 Years
In

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted October 16th, 2019
3,551 posts
6.1 Years
totally in :)

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
873 posts
1.8 Years
Edited ur css

Second rule of css: if you're doing max-width as an outside thing, make sure to do the inside divs as 100% width instead of just a px width (and if you're gonna do that still, use max-width always) bc its gonna stretch out mobile regarless of the initial max 👌ill write a proper guide on the templates thread on this soon i swear

Also

In

Ash

Seen 3 Days Ago
13,470 posts
11.4 Years
Bless thank you kitty!! I'll def keep that in mind for future css!

EC

Negative eight!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
5,487 posts
3.8 Years
Yeah, I'm in. Sign me up please!
I should've known from your strange foreign fish language!

Charlie Brown

coolcoolcool

Age 24
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
4,249 posts
7.7 Years
yes

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
6,886 posts
9.3 Years
food
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Aldo

Adventurer

Male
Taisho era
Online now
Posted 15 Hours Ago
694 posts
1.5 Years
/In

Ash

Seen 3 Days Ago
13,470 posts
11.4 Years
oof. sorry guys i meant to start this earlier but work decided it wanted to crash and burn. i'll keep sign-ups up until sunday, hopefully send out roles by sunday night/monday afternoon, and then we can get started with night zero then and get the ball rolling.

funny how my fast food hell is keeping me from running a fast food mafia. so figure that one out.

Ash

Seen 3 Days Ago
13,470 posts
11.4 Years
Lost one of our cats so im feeling really psyducking terrible rn im sorry guys this is going to be delayed a bit longer

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!

Male
Dragonspiral Tower/Metro Detroit (313), Michigan
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,884 posts
2.4 Years
In
*Gives hugs to Tara*
I'm sorry about your loss ;-;
Be strong, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan. You're perfect as you are
"Do what you feel, the more absurd the better
Don't be afraid whatever you got, show
Flaunt your personality"

Ash

Seen 3 Days Ago
13,470 posts
11.4 Years
ty saws :heart:

ok pms for roles will be sent out by the end of the day so no more sign-ups and we're finally get to get this ball rolling again sorry for the delay you guys!!

Ash

Seen 3 Days Ago
13,470 posts
11.4 Years
roles have been sent out if i somehow forgot you lemme know. night zero phase post incoming (though feel free to send in your night actions whenever just in case i fall asleep or something oop).

Ash

Seen 3 Days Ago
13,470 posts
11.4 Years
NIGHT ZERO
"Are we ready?"

"Not yet sir. We're still missing two of us."

"Ugh. Well we can't fire them yet we need them. Let's give them a little more time."

"Yes, sir."

The town is quiet tonight, bar the little conversation that is taking place in the Break Room of the Burger Shop. One Employee taps his foot impatiently as he awaits the other members of their little group. Once they arrive it's time to put their plans into actions. Those damn customers that have been a pain in their asses will soon be no more. They're not only a menace to them, but also a menace to all of society. It's time for them to prove that.

No matter the cost.

PLAYERS
Ash as GM

gimmiepie as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
Kitty as ???
Pecilia as ???
EvilChameleon as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Superjolt as ???
jdthebud as ???
malanaphii as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Aldo as ???
Desinison as ???
Lulurina as ???
Neon Sword as ???
Sawsbuck as ???

Ash

Seen 3 Days Ago
13,470 posts
11.4 Years
DAY ONE
"Finally. Let's begin."

So the day at the Burger Shop was .... not as you'd expect. For some reason there seemed to have been some sort of staring contest going on. How weird. Nearby is someone who is staring at one of those who is participating in said staring contest wistfully. Of course, any Employee who came up to try give them their meal would immediately been waved off.

"Later."

Excuse you? Didn't you order this food? Well ... later it will be. But not before some dealings happened in another corner of the Burger Shop.

While the Employees couldn't do much about the staring contest or the deals there were things that they could do. The moment the store closed one of them left to follow one customer. Meanwhile another had to do pursue another while on their way to their job. After months of dealing with his awful attitude and weird obsession with the Japanese Culture, they are finally rid of one nuisance.

It truly has begun.

DESINISHON IS DEAD. THEY WERE A CUSTOMER.

PLAYERS
Ash as GM

gimmiepie as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
Kitty as ???
Pecilia as ???
EvilChameleon as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Superjolt as ???
jdthebud as ???
malanaphii as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Aldo as ???
Desinison as A Customer
Lulurina as ???
Neon Sword as ???
Sawsbuck as ???

Spoiler:
In
totally in :)
Edited ur css

Second rule of css: if you're doing max-width as an outside thing, make sure to do the inside divs as 100% width instead of just a px width (and if you're gonna do that still, use max-width always) bc its gonna stretch out mobile regarless of the initial max 👌ill write a proper guide on the templates thread on this soon i swear

Also

In
Heyo
Yeah, I'm in. Sign me up please!
In.
yes
In with a side of fries
Count me in!
i’ll join!
food
o/ in
Eh, why not
/In
Burgers! IN!
In
*Gives hugs to Tara*
I'm sorry about your loss ;-;

EC

Negative eight!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
5,487 posts
3.8 Years
Already killing off customers I see.
I should've known from your strange foreign fish language!
Advertiser Content