Advertiser Content

Question How do I disable all Pokeballs?

Started by Jordanwithstick October 13th, 2019 6:09 AM
  • 6 replies
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted October 24th, 2019
10 posts
83 Days
Well I've removed them from Items in PBS and also the bag slot. However when I enter a battle using the bag causes a crash.

Heres the error report.

Spoiler:
[Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]
Exception: NoMethodError
PScreen_Bag:331:in `pbChooseItem'
PokeBattle_Scene:2193:in `pbItemMenu'
PokeBattle_Battle:2388:in `pbItemMenu'
PokeBattle_Battle:2471:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2428:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:2518:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2417:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:2417:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2364:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:2363:in `logonerr'
[Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]
Exception: NoMethodError
PScreen_Bag:331:in `pbChooseItem'
PokeBattle_Scene:2193:in `pbItemMenu'
PokeBattle_Battle:2388:in `pbItemMenu'
PokeBattle_Battle:2471:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2428:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:2518:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2417:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:2417:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2364:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:2363:in `logonerr'

mgriffin

Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
798 posts
5.6 Years
I'd have left them in the PBS and just make them inaccessible. But good point about the bag slot. I'd guess your error might be related to that? Take a look at PScreen_Bag line 331 (where that error originates) and see what's causing it—probably there's some reference to balls, or it's part of a loop that includes balls—then try to think of a way to remove or disable that reference.
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted October 24th, 2019
10 posts
83 Days
I'd have left them in the PBS and just make them inaccessible. But good point about the bag slot. I'd guess your error might be related to that? Take a look at PScreen_Bag line 331 (where that error originates) and see what's causing it—probably there's some reference to balls, or it's part of a loop that includes balls—then try to think of a way to remove or disable that reference.
Now I can't seem to find anything related to pokeballs in Pscreen_Bag though there are references to pockets but I've changed all those in settings.

I have managed to get it to load the bag but no items are accessible it just shows a faded bag background. I did this by changing line 2429 in PokeBattle_Scene to remove pbispokeball but that isn't helping

EDIT: I have figured it out it was due to the lack of definition of what pokeballs are but I added it back with balls still being inaccessible
Advertiser Content