• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?Community Artstravaganza - Entry Thread (January)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
The Pok?Community Artstravaganza - Entry Thread! (January Edition)​

Discussion thread can be found here

Anyways, welcome to the entry thread where we give you a theme so that you can get to work on your entry XD.

Now only entries can go here, no more…if you want to change your entry then edit the previous entry and drop a note saying that you have changed it.

Now one contest every month with a different theme, person with the best art gets a prize at the end of the month!

Now for the next contest theme:

It's New Year's Resolutions!!!

Because we wanted to go with something a bit more interesting than the New Year's theme, we've put a twist on it! :D How would a certain character cope with making a New Year's resolution? Would they succeed? Fail? Let your imagination run wild in showing the results of their challenging themselves to give up something, do more of something...it's up to you! :D

The competition will last from the 1st of January to the end of the month (31st of January). Then a new contest will be announced next month along with the winners…we warn you now that we will be a little off-schedule what with judging and all.

Another word - judges cannot enter, and there is only one entry per person per month. So, get working and post your best pics!!!

Judges are:

Ookami
Forest Grovyle
Blazin Espio
kohei
Gohan

There will be a new entry thread each month but always the same discussion thread.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
Years
here is mine hope u all like i know it is horrible but who cares i entered and that is all that matters

happynewyear4gf.png

there it is mew sitting on a cloud on new years eve

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
This is a picture of my pet rat Nienna. Her new years resolution is to stay happy...hence the happy look in the pic. Nienna was diagnosed with cancer last week....it's hard to deal with but she is always happy. so she keeps her resolution....I love you Ni <3

218386cd.png

Please read the above description as only then will my entry make sense.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
Years
Not alot o' people seem to be enteing this time... O.o;; Thisis my first time entering in this contest =P
pikaketchup.gif

And here is my entry.... I guess Pikachu wants to obtain ketchup by the end of this year XD

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
EDIT by FG: jedite, this thread is for entries only. Please use the discussion thread for all contest discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Phew,made it in time. Me new year resoloution? Terminate my enemies with that.

dgsywd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back