• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CP Rebalance, New Egg Event, Sinnoh Pokémon Added to Pokémon GO

bobandbill

one more time
Years
As Niantic does, they announce one aspect but not the others that happen at the same time...

Written by ddrox13/Spirit Shackle. What a cool dude.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Even though they started this new 2km egg event, my favorite event ever, the babies in the 7km eggs, is still going on and so far I've hatched 3 shiny babies, 2 Togepi and 1 Magby.

Honestly I prefer the 7km egg event over the new 2km event because the egg pool is smaller so the shiny odds are better.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
No shinies either. One Johto baby in Magby thus far. Then I kept getting more 10 km eggs, aaaaa. At least they're another chance for Shinx...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Well I decided to collect some 2km eggs just to see if I could hatch a shiny or a Budew, i hatched a shiny in the 20th 2km egg but it was my 4th Togepi

Wish you could discard eggs, i keep getting 5km eggs that I really don't want. Also they added Lapras, Tyrogue, Snorlax to 7km eggs which means its harder to hatch the babies...

Last edited:
Back