• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
Yeah but all of the Pokemon sure look cute following you. I?m still on the fence about what I?m going to play. I?m thinking LGE instead of LGP. I?m not too stressed about the gym requirements.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
If I was to get this(LGP/LGE), I?d have to plop $300 for the Switch, $60 for the game(which version I?ll get is up in the air but I?m leaning Eevee simply because I?ve never had the opportunity to use one as a starter(and Vulpix being an exclusive has nothing to do with that decision)) and more if I want peripherals like the Poke Ball Plus(which is blatant extortion for Mew).

The Gym requirements throw challenges out the window so replayability is sadly destroyed or greatly reduced as a result.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I doubt I'll even get the game tbh. I was gonna, but eh. idk. Maybe my bf will get it and i can try it :3

Years
...it?s sad. As much as I?ve posted about the movie and listening to its soundtrack, I still haven?t actually had a chance to go see the second Mamma Mia movie yet. :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I really liked the first Mamma Mia - saw it for the first time this year, can you believe it?

Definitely want to see Ant & Wasp!

Years
I think the last movie I saw was the Mr. Rogers one. IT WAS SO GOOD.
Before that.....hmm. Probably Incredibles 2. I really enjoyed that, too.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I saw Incredibles 2 and I?d rate it on par with the first one(maybe a smidgen better). I figured out the villain though long before the reveal(I had a hunch and I was right).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
[*]Move it to the weirdest places you can imagine.

oy8qvh9.gif
XD

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Eeewww...

Why is this stinky thread here?

Go away~

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Oh dear DON WHAT DID YOU DO STOP GIVING ZEMANA CRAZY IDEAS

Edit: For discussion's sake, challenges are fun go do more of them. Monotypes are really cool.

Last edited:
Back