• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
Bro these updates sound pretty fun and happy thanksgiving

Happy holidays, glad you're enjoying it,

Hello,Love this fan game but I cant really Play much right now.I was in the 3rd gym(Sandveil gym) I attempted the Puzzle I fell the first try,Beat all the trainers and healed in the Center and came back.I attempted the Puzzle Again and I did it correctly But now I cant get to the spot Where the Boulder went down.

I'm a bit confused as to whats wrong. If you're doing the puzzle, you have to make sure the last tile you walk on is below the boulder that disappears. If you re-step on a tile it sends you down. It's a puzzle like the Emerald 8th Gym.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
apology to ask a noob question, how can i obtain the pokemon from gen 1-3? using by cheatcodes only?

Jttyzzle

Years
apology to ask a noob question, how can i obtain the pokemon from gen 1-3? using by cheatcodes only?

There are tons of Pokemon from Gen 1 - 3 in the game.
In the next update there will be a Regional Pokedex, restricting quite a bit of Pokemon previously available.
If you're looking for something specific, get it now.

Alchemist 2.0 should be out very soon as well guys. I've got a lot in this update, and I'm really excited to get it out there. It's been really fun working on it.

Years
I'm not sure if it was already answered, but are there altered forms of evolution in cases like trading??? (wanna have a Gengar!)

Amazing game, btw, enjoying it a lot!

EDIT:
I've noticed some tiles with invisible walls or something around the game. It is usually just 1 or 2 tiles, but now I found an entire 2x5 block which can't be transpassed. It's on Route 5, right before the entrance to Graphite City.

imgur. com/ XRRUBw7
(spaced link because I have so few posts yet; sorry for that)

Cheers!

Last edited:

Jttyzzle

Years
W-what? It's Pokemon Alchemist version two? T-that can't be!
That's right! New places, new events, new lots of stuff, which means new patch notes!

-Ember City story scenes changed. Which means:
-Initial Looker Scene changed slightly
-Blue Ribbon encounter in Ember and Mountain now.
-The Ember Ekans have been removed, as I feel they've always been rather dumb/out of place.

-The Pokemon World Tournament! (Finally!)
-Although, as of right now, just Kanto and Kamla leaders.

-More Phone Calls

-North Kamla Train
The Blue Resurgence's terror begins earlier, stop some of them from robbing the Bullet Train!
Just a little introduction, nothing too much. Introduces you to the enemy.

-Regional Pokedex
-Basically every trainer re-done
-Some changes to Gyms, but mostly to Elite 4 (Basically new teams)
-Every location has new encounters

-Redesigned Graphite City
-Check it out, it's brand new, less bland.

Version two has a lot of new stuff, so have fun! Because of the redesigned Graphite, anyone who saved in Graphite shouldn't download the update until
they've moved indoors. Also, because of the regional dex, for those of you in the middle of a playthrough wait until you get the National Dex to update.

Some more planned stuff:
-Quest at Crumblerock City, before you begin the rest of the postgame.
-Better IV checker (I've been mildly looking around, but haven't found much)
-North Kamla Region Map

I'm not sure if it was already answered, but are there altered forms of evolution in cases like trading??? (wanna have a Gengar!)

Amazing game, btw, enjoying it a lot!

EDIT:
I've noticed some tiles with invisible walls or something around the game. It is usually just 1 or 2 tiles, but now I found an entire 2x5 block which can't be transpassed. It's on Route 5, right before the entrance to Graphite City.

imgur. com/ XRRUBw7
(spaced link because I have so few posts yet; sorry for that)

Cheers!

Fixed. There's a Link Stone in the game, to trade evolve Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Hi, been playing 2.0 and I seem to be stuck at Ember City. There's a police officer in front of the gym who won't let me through until a "suspicious person" has been found - but I have no idea where to look for this person. I have spoken to looker at the police HQ and scoured both Ember City and Ember Cave to no avail.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Jttyzzle

Years
Hi, been playing 2.0 and I seem to be stuck at Ember City. There's a police officer in front of the gym who won't let me through until a "suspicious person" has been found - but I have no idea where to look for this person. I have spoken to looker at the police HQ and scoured both Ember City and Ember Cave to no avail.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Hi, thank you for bringing this to my attention. It seems the officer didn't properly get removed when he should have (after fighting the blue ribbon guy in front of the station)
The new update has fixed this oversight.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Thanks for such a quick response! I am happily working my way through the gym now.

Thanks as well for making a pokemon fan game and seeing it through to completion - it seems so many attempts to do so never reach a finished state. Enjoying the game a lot so far!

One potential balance thing I've noticed - early game you can trade a numel for a poliwag in the starting town, which seems like it was put there to give players a water option for dealing with the first gym. But Wagg the rebellious poliwag ignores my trainer orders ever since reaching level 10, making him more of a hindrance than a help.

Jttyzzle

Years
Thanks for such a quick response! I am happily working my way through the gym now.

Thanks as well for making a pokemon fan game and seeing it through to completion - it seems so many attempts to do so never reach a finished state. Enjoying the game a lot so far!

One potential balance thing I've noticed - early game you can trade a numel for a poliwag in the starting town, which seems like it was put there to give players a water option for dealing with the first gym. But Wagg the rebellious poliwag ignores my trainer orders ever since reaching level 10, making him more of a hindrance than a help.

Glad you're enjoying it, and thanks for the heads up.
The idea was for the trades to give the players some more options, but this is a good point, as disobeying is very frustrating. I've changed the level for before the first gym to 15. This change will be in the next update.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
I seem to have encountered another roadblock. When trying to enter Graphite City, after defeating the two grunts guarding the bridge, there occurs a hang-up in the dialog.

After the line You two! by ??? is spoken, nobody appears on screen and the game hangs as if waiting for them. No inputs work at this point, leaving the game in a softlocked state.

Jttyzzle

Years
I seem to have encountered another roadblock. When trying to enter Graphite City, after defeating the two grunts guarding the bridge, there occurs a hang-up in the dialog.

After the line You two! by ??? is spoken, nobody appears on screen and the game hangs as if waiting for them. No inputs work at this point, leaving the game in a softlocked state.

This is a byproduct of the new Graphite City map, the events I tested worked fine so I'm guessing tberes a faulty one hiding somewhere. I'll update this post when the issue has been resolved, thank you.

Update: fixed, along with a potential glitch to Chris later on in the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Thanks for the fix!

As I continue to play through I am taking notes on minor issues (graphical glitches, typos, balance concerns, etc) that I will send to you in bulk once my playthrough is complete, since I am sure future players would be grateful to see some of them addressed.

Jttyzzle

Years
Guess who found another major bug!

The Graphite City Hall/Gym has invisible walls surrounding the doors, making entry impossible.

Some minor bugs from route 6:
South of the bridges there are some invisible walls: http://imgur.com/tKZIV0t / http://imgur.com/IQbIhMw

Pressing Z on this tile causes a crash: http://imgur.com/FCIBUFC
I assume there is a hidden item here.
All of this has now been fixed. Thankfully, following this, there shouldn't be anything major game breaking. Graphite City was changed in 2.0, resulting in a lot of new issues.

Are there any rare candies in the game and where ?
There are, but they're generally hiding. Places in grass, out of place rocks, etc. You get an itemfinder following the 4th gym, and that can help.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
This one doesn't impede progress, but was rather confusing. Simon is invisible, both in the initial encounter in Sandveil and in his gym, I actually thought he was missing from the gym at first, but was able to battle him when I talked to what appeared to be the empty spot where he should be standing.

Jttyzzle

Years
This one doesn't impede progress, but was rather confusing. Simon is invisible, both in the initial encounter in Sandveil and in his gym, I actually thought he was missing from the gym at first, but was able to battle him when I talked to what appeared to be the empty spot where he should be standing.

Thanks for the heads up, this has been fixed.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2023
The download link does not work. Tried it several times throughout the day, tried resetting my connection; and just about anything else that I could think of. Nothing works. You might wanna check that out and upload a mirror to mediafire or something.

Jttyzzle

Years
The download link does not work. Tried it several times throughout the day, tried resetting my connection; and just about anything else that I could think of. Nothing works. You might wanna check that out and upload a mirror to mediafire or something.

I tried the link in an incognito tab, it worked. I asked my friends to download the game as well, and it worked for them. It's something on your end sadly.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2023
I tried the link in an incognito tab, it worked. I asked my friends to download the game as well, and it worked for them. It's something on your end sadly.

Does Google hate me?

EDIT: It worked in incognito for some reason. Anyway, my bad!

Back