Hey There

Started by Zangooseguy97 December 10th, 2019 6:14 PM
  • 4 replies
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
4 posts
50 Days
So, I'm new to site, just saying hey, and figure I would introduce myself, as you can tell by my username I LOVE Zangoose, and really feel he is underrated, my favorite gen is gen 3, and some of my favorite Pokemon (That aren't starters I mean I feel like that's cheating, I mean if I did Blazekin would be an obvious spot that would be taken) but they are (besides Zangoose) Camerupt, Slugma, Sharpeedo, Hitmontop, Torkoal, Sandslash, Flygon, Mightyeana and Tyranitar

skywalker

Non-binary
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
33,610 posts
12.2 Years
So, I'm new to site, just saying hey, and figure I would introduce myself, as you can tell by my username I LOVE Zangoose, and really feel he is underrated, my favorite gen is gen 3, and some of my favorite Pokemon (That aren't starters I mean I feel like that's cheating, I mean if I did Blazekin would be an obvious spot that would be taken) but they are (besides Zangoose) Camerupt, Slugma, Sharpeedo, Hitmontop, Torkoal, Sandslash, Flygon, Mightyeana and Tyranitar
I love Zangoose too!! Ever since I played Ruby :)) And Sandslash and Mightyena are also lowkey unpopular faves of mine.

Welcome to PC! I hope you will like it here. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything you wonder.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,418 posts
8.7 Years
Hi there! Welcome to PC! :)

Glad to see more Zangoose enthusiasts on the forum. While I can’t say I harbor the same affection for Zangoose, I always appreciate some love for the underrated ‘mons out there. Cheers!

Sheep

Female
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
27,636 posts
13.3 Years
Zangoose is very cool, and I trained a few of them back int he RSE days. Definitely a favorite!

Nice to meet you Zangooseguy97, you've come to a good place. \o/ Enjoy your time on PC etc!

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄

Age 26
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
245 posts
4 Years
@Zangooseguy 97, was gen 3 your first game? How was your first playthrough?
Advertiser Content