• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
my bronzor with levitate was hit by mudslap...........wtf?

Do you remember what pokemon used Mudslap? Also, does your Bronzor actually have levitate?
It's possible that pokemon had Mold Breaker, which ignores abilities. It's also possible something like Gastro Acid or Gravity was used which suppresses Levitate.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Hey,

I am going to start playing this rom today.

Can you find any of the other starters (from any generation) in the wild?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Hey,

I am going to start playing this rom today.

Can you find any of the other starters (from any generation) in the wild?

All starters can be found in the wild. There should be a list of Pokemon locations in the download.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
So I have noticed a slight hitch. It is nearly impossible to get some legendaries in Blaze Black. I haven't tried Volt White yet, but in Blaze Black I got 3 Registeels and no Regirock(had to hack one in) and 4 Latias but no Latios(again with the hacking). I think the double legendary locations may have some glitches, at least in my version.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 11, 2022
Does anyone also encounter a bug on the pokemon bag menu? Like you cant select or click directly the pokemon to check its summary but instead you have to click on the other screen which is blank.. is it a bug on the game or is it just a bug in the Drastic Emulator I'm using?

Need help because i just deleted my game file by reinstalling the app ☹️ felt like shit to replay it and waste my time that I invested. I just wanna know if it was a bug on the game or on the app (drastic)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 3, 2020
Hello! Can someone help me get a copy of an original Black 2 rom WITHOUT the anti-piracy patch? The ones available online all have the AP patch and it just doesn't work with the Blaze Black 2 patch. I've been looking for it for a week now and seeking help here is the last option I have.

Also, if ever this agenda has been posted before, can someone send the link here? I badly want to play this hack.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Question: When playing Pokémon Black on an emulator, a thing is set so that you get no EXP yield; is that patched on Blaze Black? Or do I have to configure something on my emulator to fix that thing?

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
I'm really not sure at which point you'd need to put the AP patch on

or even where you'd get it anymore, i don't know if the tool i have for it works still

Back