• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which options do I have?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 16, 2019
What would be the easiest or most efficient way to go about remaking Kanto and Johto with RSE graphics? Should I start with a Firered rom and change the tilesets, or Emerald and make each individual map?

Or is there another way that would be easier than either of these?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
I actually really like that idea! Although from what I understand, a lot of people don't like the RSE graphics. (Although I do like them)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 16, 2019
I actually really like that idea! Although from what I understand, a lot of people don't like the RSE graphics. (Although I do like them)

Yeah I've noticed that people don't seem to like some of the colours, tbh I personally don't like the colour of the grass so I'll change that to something a bit darker

Back