• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Litharreon

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Perfect.
What can I say? I like maps done correctly <3

don't ask me why, but i'm working on making the future maps. what do you use, just curious, because ones i have found (from CNG's pack) are in bad format, so i need to deal with that. however, I'm getting very picky myself hahaha, and have decided to make a HG+SS style gatehouse, since it will be the most prominently used to get around new future routes~

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
Don't all Pokécenters have a certain characteristic where as soon as you enter, you can walk a direct straight path to the nurse's counter? Even in the E4s.
They do.

This one doesn't.

I'm even pickier.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Don't all Pokécenters have a certain characteristic where as soon as you enter, you can walk a direct straight path to the nurse's counter? Even in the E4s.
They do.

This one doesn't.

I'm even pickier.

I see your point.

You could extend the size of the map and have the Counter infront of the entrance, and still have the shop, there.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
They do.

This one doesn't.

I'm even pickier.

agghhh, you're killing me x.x
here YOU go, this good:
THIS

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
agghhh, you're killing me x.x
here YOU go, this good:
THIS
Okay, now you've got a shadow on the left side of the nurse's counter rather than the right. Also, having the shelf of stuff for the mart where one corner gets clipped off by the black "wall" looks kinda odd.

It would also probably look better if you moved the assortment of chairs and tables right by one tile so that it's not right up against the edge of the map. Same goes for the mart stuff. You might actually want to make this map a bit bigger.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
In reality, that sofa would be awkward to sit on, you'd either climb on the table of over the arm. You should move the table one block to the right.
The shadows should be Left of counters, but instead to the right.

You really need to make this map bigger moving got the pokeball now blocking the shadow for the Mart counter.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
NEW VERSION
sorry for the previous version, but this one WILL work perfectly!
I'm still working on a few maps like Pokemon Centers and underground paths, but everything else should be fine.

I hope you enjoy yourselves, and let me know what you think!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Alright guys, this should be a perfect PC!

Now I need ideas and help on making the adoption agency main lobby, its pretty much like a safari zone-esque area, and this is the entrance to it; the person on the left informs you of the facility, while the person on the right allows you to enter. What would be some good ideas for it? I made it a while back just for a place holder, and now I'm remaking it and cant think of any good ideas on it and want your opinions!

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
Alright guys, this should be a perfect PC!

Now I need ideas and help on making the adoption agency main lobby, its pretty much like a safari zone-esque area, and this is the entrance to it; the person on the left informs you of the facility, while the person on the right allows you to enter. What would be some good ideas for it? I made it a while back just for a place holder, and now I'm remaking it and cant think of any good ideas on it and want your opinions!

The two plants aren't on the same line and it bothers my brain, and the glass counter for the mart is positioned wrong. The clerk event needs to be one tile forward, and the fact that one of the mart stocky merchandise thing is facing the wall is also brain-bothering.

Do you get to throw rocks in the adoption agency?

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
The two plants aren't on the same line and it bothers my brain, and the glass counter for the mart is positioned wrong. The clerk event needs to be one tile forward, and the fact that one of the mart stocky merchandise thing is facing the wall is also brain-bothering.

Do you get to throw rocks in the adoption agency?

yeah, all those things were minor things I didn't even realize x.x
and I never knew they were like separate shelves O.O that blew my mind hahahahaha, all fixed Here.

and no, thats cruel! they're babies! xDDD
you go through the yard and battle as many babies as you want :P they're all Lv 7, and you can use any pokeballs.

You point out even the slightest things wrong in my maps that I don't even know exist! You must have good ideas for a lobby right? :D

Update:
I finally finished Fearow's 7 evolutions, here are the 2 additions:
Grass
Ice

and here are all of the evolutions of all 3 pokemon (fearow growlithe eevee)
a whopping 24 pokemon!

I've been up for hours, way into early morning, working all night on my game, and I have 2 new screenies for you guys!
One
Two

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
and with this, I present the final part to all of the starters, with the finished growlithe evolutionary chain:
growlithe_zpscc2f4471.png

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Here are some progress screenshots i have:
Future:just a test map of whats to come in the future :P (its a pun)
Fast travel station:This will be in various towns, replacing the HM Fly (I'm removing all HM's and making them TM's, all 100 TM's once obtained can be used as many times as possible, like in Gen 5) the Hm's will be replaced by tools or substitutes.
New battle screen:just a preview of the new battle graphics :P

I'm planning on an update by the end of the week that will mark the completed V2 beta, and in the next update, it will be V3, which will be adding 1-2 towns, a cave, and continued story progression.

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
when i send out Growlithe, nothing shows up! it's just blank. its Ability works, but Growlithe itself doesn't show up on-screen. do you know why? i really wanna play this, as it looks really cool.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
when i send out Growlithe, nothing shows up! it's just blank. its Ability works, but Growlithe itself doesn't show up on-screen. do you know why? i really wanna play this, as it looks really cool.

oohhhhh....I just realized why...
while keeping the starter, I'm also keeping the original growlithe and fearow in the wild, while eevee is very very rare. however, i made the new growlithe and fearow a second form, but i dont think i changed the pokemon you received in the aide's office. I also never added the original growlithe and and arcanine as this was a last minute idea. thanks for bringing that up, it totally slipped my mind, and i'll fix it by Friday or whenever the next update is. thanks though haha.
i'm guessing everything should work fine still, the graphic for him is missing, but i think everything else works fine.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
yeah, everything else works, this just bugs me. a lot. mind sending me a PM when you next update? please?

oh yeah sure :P no problem hahaha, whatever gets me more fans ^ ^

hey guys, I've been working on the adoption agency (the only thing keeping the new update away, and the second to last installment of V2
anyway, heres what I have so far

Last edited:
Back