• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokémon Aqua Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
Why has no one commented on this? This is absolutely amazing! I've actually been toying with the idea of a RSE remake on HGSS / DPPT, but you beat me to the punch. :) This is looking great so far, I do hope you keep up the good work. I also hope you make it close enough to be a remake, but different enough to have it's own style of sorts. I'm glad to see the diving of 4th generation ROM hacking. :)

ahsome

Scripter Legend
Years
Pokemon R/S/E Remake rocks!!!

YAY!!!! MY FAVORITE SERIES REMAKE ON DS YAY
Good luck, and don't end this so i wont be angry :(.
So good luck with the hack

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
A hack of the fourth generation that is very interresante, you showed that the game really is with a high level of creation, like a lot of R / S / E, is very interresante have a set of these, you should work in spriters heroes of R / S / E to switch Lucas / Dawn.
Execellent work!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Well thank ya. I do hope more people follow suit. I find scripting a lot easier, because you don't need to write a movement 5 times to have them move 5 spaces. All you need to do is identify the type of movement and direction, which OW to apply it to, and how many times that movement is done:

MoveDownFast 255 7

This one tells OW 255 (Which is your player) to move down 7 steps quickly.
Wow this is pretty easy o.O
But I suppose mapping is the worst part, isn't it? :)

Years
Yo Team Fail. This is Pink Typholsion (Bluefire Knight/Golden Enigma™ on PHO) I'll gladly make a userbar for you if you want. Just PM me details and I'll do my best :)

Also, what you're doing here is revolutionary. Can't wait to see this project progress, and maybe see more doing the same.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Umm... I don't seem to be able to listen to the MP3s.
It might just be my laptop.

NatureKeeper

I can't seem to imagine you mapping Hoenn completely in Hex without a ragequit at a point. O_o Not like I hope you do rage-quit, I want this remake.

Best of luck.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Yes, it was mostly hex editor. And I do hope to expand this project. I'd say if we can make it to Rustboro City, that'd be a milestone.

I believe you'll make it further than Rustoboro City.

You currently have no competition to beat or out do.

And you seem to be doing things at your own pace. :')

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
This is a really interesting hack. There isn't really any "massive" 4th generation hacks that chage the game so massivel. And I understand how hard it is to hack the fourth generation in comparison to the third generation games, what with the lack of tools and the maps. This hack is really taking it to the next level. Plus, it's a remake of Sapphire which is much better than Ruby imo. ;D [SIZE]'2']This is a hack I am really looking forward to, and I wish you the best of luck. :)

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

I believe you'll make it further than Rustoboro City.

You currently have no competition to beat or out do.

And you seem to be doing things at your own pace. :')

That's a benefit of hacking the DS. You can abu... er... use the fact that not many hack it and do things at your own pace and not go too fast.

N.B. May I suggest Emerald? So you can get Ruby audience and Sapphire audience and Sapphire is somewhat less popular than its counterpart.

blue

gucci
Years
Well good luck, not many of them seem to stay around, not only that but also there aren't many RSE hacks out there so I'm looking forward to seeing more!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
This is incredible! Don't give up on this! I've seen too many promising hacks that are forgotten.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Well, I'll direct link them, then. I can't find anything else to upload to that works with sound tags.

You could just make them into a video using Windows Movie Maker and upload them to youtube.
It's what I do when I remix certain music.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Hmmm... Music works.
Pretty Good. I'm guessing it shall sound a bit better once inserted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back