• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old gens

Years
  • Age 43
  • NC
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
Not that my word will mean...well anything. But can you please change the pokemon generations back how it was? It's so confusing now with it all bulked together instead of the neat organized way it was. I'm having issues finding my posts and to me...and this is just me it looks like a disorganized mess.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Not that my word will mean...well anything. But can you please change the pokemon generations back how it was? It's so confusing now with it all bulked together instead of the neat organized way it was. I'm having issues finding my posts and to me...and this is just me it looks like a disorganized mess.
Of course your word means something! The forums are here for the members.

We have been discussing doing something about the old generations for many weeks now. In the end, we figured it would be simplest and smoothest to have one big forum where you didn't have to step back to the index as soon as you wanted to talk about another pokémon game, and where you didn't have to wonder in what forum you could talk about Hoenn or Johto or Kanto. Every change can feel weird in the beginning, but I hope you'll give it a chance, maybe you'll find it's eventually better than before :3

If you want to easily view threads from only one specific generation though, it's as simple as clicking the category button above the thread list. Like this, for example for 5th Gen.

taqkjLl.png

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Did you guys decide to scrap travel journals for that forum too cause I can only find one for Alola and I actually liked journaling my plays for the games

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Did you guys decide to scrap travel journals for that forum too cause I can only find one for Alola and I actually liked journaling my plays for the games

You know, I was at work and thought about these. I'll bring it up if someone already hasn't, and get back to you!

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
The Journal tag has been added back now. It being gone wasn't really intentional, it just kinda happened when the merge was done.

Back