• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello, my name is Erika, I'm from the Southern U.S. :) It's nice to meet you all!

Heya Erika! Nice to meet you as well, hope you've been having fun here so far. :3

Hi there! I (Posting right now...) am Billy The Bum. (On YOUTUBE...)

My buddy riplez will also poszt on this account so we will let you
know who is posting!

I know this is sudden but I need help with a mod!

I'm working on a series I call: Pokemon Legends.

Right now I'm on game one: War Of Gods

If you could help me out piz let me know!

Hey there Billy! Are you looking for help with a ROM hack? You're better off checking the Emulation & ROM Hacking board if so. We greet new members here so all hacking-related questions go over there. If it's not a hack though, you should check the awesome Game Development. You'll have a lot more luck. :)

Years
Hello, my name is Erika, I'm from the Southern U.S. :) It's nice to meet you all!

Hello Erika, and welcome to PC!

I have to say she's one of my fave Kanto Gym Leaders too, and not to mention how beautiful Grass-types are. The name's Hikari btw, and I do hope to see you around the forums because you look like a really fun person to meet!

Years
Hello everyone, I'm Manny from California. I hope to make new Poke friends (^-^)
Hey Manny, welcome to PC! Feel free to look around and see what we have to offer here! And if you have any questions, feel free to contact a moderator, super moderator, or a staff administrator here if you have any questions! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you! ^_^

Years
Hello everyone, I'm Manny from California. I hope to make new Poke friends (^-^)

Hello from me too, welcome!

I do hope you enjoy it here at PC Sigma, the name's Hikari. Message me if you need anything. And remember to contact staff members if you need help like my buddy Zach pointed out.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Yay, fellow Californian! *fistbump* I'm from the southern part of Cali. :3 Not the best place, but it's still California and I'm kinda proud. xD Welcome to the forums! I know for sure that you'll meet new friends here, and this section is the perfect place to test the waters and meet a friend or two!

Have fun and hope everything is well. :3

Hi guys. I signed up a short while back but I haven't been active. It's nice to meet you all.

Well, that's okay! Sometimes members leave and then come back later wanting to try again. It's understandable. <3 Welcome nonetheless! Stick around and don't disappear again. :)

Years

Hey there, Manny! I'd love to go to California sometime soon. Preferably San Francisco if I can afford that, haha. Welcome! :D

Hi guys. I signed up a short while back but I haven't been active. It's nice to meet you all.

Pure, heeey! I recognize you from another forum. You definitely should try to become active since there's a whole lot to do here and everyone's awesome.

Years
Hi Guys Im Robbie Joe!!!! and I like animals. Im hoping to have many friends here. so Hi everyone.

Hey Robbie Joe! I'm new here too so hopefully we can be friends :)

Hey there y'all, welcome to PC! ;) Just feel free to see what we have to offer around here and have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator if y'all have any questions! :)

Hope y'all enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to leave a VM on my profile if y'all want to chat with me! ^_^

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2015
I'm new to this and need help

Hi guys I'm a bit confused on how to post on here. I tried asking about the anime
But got told I'm in the wrong section and I'm confused to where I'm supposed to be.
I find this site a bit confusing on how to use it properly thanks for anyone who can help.

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Well you can post your self into the welcome thread and introduce yourself to everyone here on that thread hope that helps ;)

Years
Hi Guys Im Robbie Joe!!!! and I like animals. Im hoping to have many friends here. so Hi everyone.

Hi Robbie! :D I love animals too, especially kitties, bunnies, and weasels. They're all ridiculously cute, though. You'll find plenty of friends here to meet so that won't be a problem at all. Great to meet you.

Hi guys I'm a bit confused on how to post on here. I tried asking about the anime
But got told I'm in the wrong section and I'm confused to where I'm supposed to be.
I find this site a bit confusing on how to use it properly thanks for anyone who can help.

Heya, Squirtle, welcome to the forum. I kicked your thread over to the New Users' Hangout since it's not a fully-fledged intro and we'd be more easily able to help out here. The forum might be confusing during the first few days or weeks of your stay, but don't worry about it; you just need some time to adjust.

But anyways, your closed thread was asking about the Pokemon X & Y anime, which would fit more in the Pokemon Anime board rather than our Pokemon X & Pokemon Y game boards. It's as simple as that so don't worry at all! :) We promise you'll get the hang of it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Animals are the best things in the world imo! I am a proud mommy of two cats and a cocker spaniel. <3 I also love ferrets, and any animal that has an adorable face (even I think tigers and leopards are pretty cute!)

Welcome aboard, Robbie! & A big warm welcome to Squirtle424 and MrBananaMan! I hope you guys got settled in here and made your intro threads (if you have done so, but that's just optional <3) Have fuuuun.

Years
Hey there, welcome to PC! It's okay, and not to worry, it may take time to get used to all we have here at PC! n_n I remember when I first joined here things seemed intimidating (to the extent where I almost never returned!), but I hope you find yourself a home here and feel free to post wherever you want!

Feel free to also contact a moderator if you need help too! And hope you really enjoy your stay here! ^_^

Years

I understand how you feel, new members tend to feel scared and shy when they first set foot into PC, but don't worry we have loads of people who can help, and I'm always happy to show you around. I won't bite, because I love helping new members! I advise you read the rules everywhere you go so we don't have a mishap like with that thread you posted in the wrong section, and remember staff members like Cirno are always happy to assist you.

You can call me Hikari, and I do hope to see you around PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back