• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Place A New Pic *The Great Tiger*

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
TY i had to do this cuz someone wanted to see me do a Tiger pic it's the first tiger i ever did on the comp

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
TY well i took a few hours to do cuz of all the shading and stuff i think it was about 5 hours

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Looks like your 5 hours paied off good!:cool:

Jason

Banned
Years
Hi Moonlight, sorry for this offtopic - I like my flgon image you mafe for me while im at SnF, will you do a Salamence one for me please? I love dragons ^^;

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Jason said:
Hi Moonlight, sorry for this offtopic - I like my flgon image you mafe for me while im at SnF, will you do a Salamence one for me please? I love dragons ^^;

It's ok i don't mind at all it's art ya know hehe so your not goin off topic XD ok ya want a Salamence eh no prob i can do that !!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
you earn my vote in the october MOTM this one... thought this thing will take like 3 days or so...

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Sure Lynx what would ya like oh yeah long along i rem ya asked me for a avatar i think well i made it if ya still want it XD

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
Years
oooh thankies! that Blarrow is just... ayvsum!!!! Man I love it, and Im glad you didnt forget abot it.
I just wanted one banner...I will scan my pictures of my made up Titaneon, Roselleon and maybe something else...I know, maybe it would be more difficult to draw other peoples made-ups, but youre an artist and I cant imagine anything that would be unable to make for you.
So, I will scan them and show you later, ok?
Thankies once again!

Back