• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
What is the use of region orb and dream orb? Help please������
As it was explained in this thread sometime ago, the Dream Orb doesn't have a use currently. It will be used to access certain side chapters in the next version.

The Region Orb can be used to evolve certain pokémon, like Poliwhirl to Policroak or Gorebyss into Orangean Gorebyss.
There isn't an actual list of the pokémon it affects, so it's a matter of trying.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Online now
So what do i do if i never got the fashion box? Is there a fix for that too or can i only restart?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So what do i do if i never got the fashion box? Is there a fix for that too or can i only restart?
There's no way you haven't got the Fashion Box, unless you're playing a very old version.
If you're playing the Beta 11 or somehow the Beta 12, their savefiles are not compatible with Beta 13's.
Beta 13's savefiles are not compatible with Beta 14.

ON:
BETA_14_292.png
BETA_14_290.png
BETA_14_294.png

BETA_14_298.png
BETA_14_303.png
BETA_14_304.png

BETA_14_310.png
BETA_14_405.png
BETA_14_407.png

BETA_14_409.png
BETA_14_412.png
BETA_14_418.png

confused.png
red-battered.png
red-blushing.png

red-crying.png
red-smug.png
tired.png

firered-costume.png
luana.png-crazy.png
pink-new.png

BETA_14_439.png
BETA_14_446.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
Hi, is 14.5 still the lastest beta version of this hack?

Yes, beta 14.5 is still the latest beta of the hack. If everything goes right,we might get beta 15 sooner or later

Do check the main post for any new updates

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
The Discord Server is officially closed until further notice.
EDIT: What I meant by this, is that the invitation to the Discord Server has been removed and the server is not accepting new members until further notice.

Also, the Memory Spheres have been removed.​

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
what if i'm already in the discord server? what than?
You just stay there...?
I probably worded that poorly. What I meant is that new people will no longer be able to join the server.
Whoever stays there, stays there until the server dies, they're kicked for X or Y reason, or decide to leave.

Back