• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Perhaps you should have said that in your last post. I had to figure out that you weren't responding to me, orz.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time when a Pokemon learns such a move.

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
Years

Even the Pokemon that do make sense don't make sense, really. I mean, they break the law of physics in lots of ways- where does Pikachu get the power for its electricity, for example? I don't know. I just try not to think about it, to suspend disbelief.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years

I believe its electric powers come from its cheeks since that is where all its electric attacks start at. Example: When Pikachu uses Thundershock, you first see electricy coming from its cheeks. But this is my own belief. I see where you're coming from.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

Snowflake Pokemon is Ice only. This time around there are few dual Ice types, which makes up for the fact that there weren't any singular Ice types until 3rd gen.

Also, anyone want some pudding? I brought extra~

Spoiler:

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

And may I interest you in a delicious -X- course meal?

Spoiler:

/it doesn't help that this stuff's making me hungry

Fairy Tail

Nin-nin!
Years

/breaking out this alt.

Well, Yuyuko (person in the theme) likes to eat things. So I wouldn't put it past to her to find Pokemon delicious.

And that artist's work actually makes them look tasty <3

/besides, what do you think the "beef" and "pork" and w/e are in the Pokemon world

Fairy Tail

Nin-nin!
Years

Touhou: Defies things more than Pokemon

Iris's idea of cooking is roasting berries. Dent's is more like Brock's. However, Iris's looks more tasty, but I like fruit, so yeah |D /'course, not all berries are based after fruits...

Years
Oh.

That guy scares me, he's creepy looking. Reaslly? Butf he looks Ice/Steel.

You'd be surprised how reflective snow actually is. Driving in the daylight with snow on the ground is worse than driving at night with that same snow on the ground. It doesn't surprise me that it'd learn Solarbeam naturally. A sunny day with snow on the ground is positively blinding, because the white snow reflects the sunlight.

Also, Brock clearly uses grass in all his cooking. Clearly. ;P

Mew. (151)

Back