• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met yourself as the opposite gender, what would you be like?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
just a fun topic i guess

I honestly dont know what a female me would be like... its kinda weird to think about. It would probably be a really, really awkward conversation.

pkmin3033

Exactly the same as I am now? I don't really have any gender-specific characteristics. I'm just me.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
I'd probably be good friends with him if we got past our awkwardness, but even if I was single I wouldn't date a male version of me.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I don't see how gender would change how I was as a person in any way. Me as a guy would be the exact same as the current me.

Gabri

m8
Years
An exact copy of who I am, but in a female body? We'd probably be having constant sex until the end of times

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
The number of people who want to make out with themselves is vaguely alarming.

Especially since this nightmare scenario doesn't even need to happen. Just grab a mirror and put on a wig.

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
Years
Me as a gal would be weird. I don't want to think about it.
Also that would be a nightmare for all the people who are related to me in any way
*évil laugh* Mwahahahaha

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'd probably be a mix between Pumpkin Wilde Aaron and Achromatic.

Back