• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2005
Well, it just so happens that I have an Action Replay, and I used it to catch Celebi, then I suddenly ran into a shiny Celebi, I thought my game screwed up, but then I saw the things go around it, so it was a Shiny Celebi. So can I join?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
u can join so long as u dont cheat to get shiny pokemon and... well u did ... u can still join but that pokemon wont update the dex

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
i just have one question, what happened to the Shiny Togepi that you also claimed to have? has it just dissapeared?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
huh ? togepi ? ivent been here in a while. ... if he didnt use an action replay then it counts right rsgh5?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
well to begin with he had an "orignal" sprite of togepi and his post read, "hey i have a shiny togepi can i join" or something to that effect then after i posted about the site for the sprites it changed into Celebi and the Togepi dissapeared from the post. Even if you did use AR you would still hav the shiny togepi right?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
lol hes probably got both using action reply togepis already been found i think ... legitamately that probably why he chaged it or not :P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Deoxyspeedy said:
Well, it just so happens that I have an Action Replay, and I used it to catch Celebi, then I suddenly ran into a shiny Celebi, I thought my game screwed up, but then I saw the things go around it, so it was a Shiny Celebi. So can I join?
seeing as that's the only way to get a celebi without going through nintendo (which is a pain and pretty much impossible) i say that we ought to count it toward the dex, and yes, you may join.
i see that others are sporting the demoonia trainer card... is that what we've decided on for the club? i like hers, but i want to make sure that we've all agreed on something before too long. i don't want anybody to have to do work in vain.
edit: hold on, i'm taking in the information Yami Zidane has posted... what happened to the togepi you claimed to have?? why don't you try to take credit for it? are you lieing to us? so, if you can explain what's going on with your shiny status, we'll allow you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
we probably should because there is some suspicion that he's lieing as well. yami zidane allowed me the honor of making him one of my little trainer sprites (so that you can all get an idea if you like my idea or not). i can make them in any color, with any trainer sprite.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2005
I don't know what happened to my shiny togepy when I came back the picture was gone, so I decided to put in my shiny celebi. I caught Celebi in December 2004.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2005
Sorry for double posting, but it must be my lucky day I caught a shiny Mr. Mime, well actualy I just traded from that house on fire red where you can trade for a Mr. Mime, but when I traded it sparkled, and here's the rest of my shinies I caught, in my leaf green, and Fire red. Oh and don't count Deoxys I got it by cheating last year.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
do NOT double post. that's why we have an edit button. and you don't need to attatch immages of shinies, we know what they look like. and "the picture was gone"? they're all over the internet, you must have been able to find one... i understand that you tried to pass off the shiny tyranitar for your own work in your sprite thread?? i've been warned against believing what you say by people i trust... from what i've seen, you've cheated to get several shinies, lied in another thread, and are forgetting about shinies you've caught previously?? you seem kinda shifty (no offence)

Years
I've begun resetting for a shiny Dratini at the game corner. I'm also putting my Blaziken/Delibird in the Daycare to try for a shiny Delibird. Not that it'll happen; I'm just leaving them there.

Jerkyguy

Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen Jun 13, 2005
I think you MENT to say:
You know I have eyes and can see every post you wrote. rsgh5 posted something that made me mad.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
i could have rewrote the whole thing to....but im lazy :P
anywho since this is the SHC i'll update, still no luck on findin a shiny Phanpy, i hate the little blue think now, i just want to find it and move onto my next shiny

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
pkmaster said:
you now i have eyes and i can see evrypost you wrote the rsgh5 posted i think he did mad me mad.
1) you aren't a member of this club and therefore ought not be posting here.
2) nobody can understand what you're trying to say
3) your posts are annoying and pointless
4) the only direspect i gave you was completely deserved. why target me? when there were others who mocked you before we all knew you were a liar?i've tried to be polite with you, but the politeness ends now.
get out and don't come back.
the past couple nights i've been up past midnight shiny hunting... but i've had no luck. ah well... such is life.

Back