• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to All

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm Wayne. I'm a long-time Pokemon player. I do have a little collection of Pokemon plush I got from Pokemon Center across Japan. I also draw my own Pokemon stickers that I sell during a local convention. Glad to be part of this community.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Wayne! Welcome to PC! :)

If you get the time, it would be awesome if you showcased some of your artwork in the Art Studio! I always love seeing what people can come up with in regards to Pokemon and art, not to mention you must be pretty talented if you're selling your stickers at local cons! That's really cool!

Don't be afraid to ask any questions and happy posting!

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
Years
Welcome! I recently started collecting plushies again. Had a fire years ago that burned my old collection so restarting.

Years
Hi Wayne! ooh I love Pok?merch myself, do you have any pictures? :> Hope you'll like it here on the forum!

Back