• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which eevee evolution?

Which eevee evolution?

• Leafeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glaceon

• Flareon

• Jolteon

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Vaporeon

• Espeon

• Umbreon

• Sylveon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Which eevee evolution do you think is best?
Which eevee evolution is your favorite?
Which eevee evolution type should be added?
Which are you hoping for?
Which shiny form do you think looks coolest?
Which is the worst?
I actually held a tournament each person had 1 eevee evolution and we learned who was best in my opinion it was a tie between the 2 at the end of the poll ill post who won/tied btw I was the winner :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Which eevee evolution do you think is best?
Which eevee evolution is your favorite?
Which eevee evolution type should be added?
Which are you hoping for?
Which shiny form do you think looks coolest?
Which is the worst?
I actually held a tournament each person had 1 eevee evolution and we learned who was best in my opinion it was a tie between the 2 at the end of the poll ill post who won/tied btw I was the winner :)
Hi! We already have a thread full of Eeveelution questions and answers :) sadly there's no actual poll attached. I can try to add one when I get on a computer. But yeah, try to look through a forum and make sure that there is not already an active thread on the topic you want to post. I will close this now, so head over to the active thread and skim through those answers if you are truly curious about what people think :) here it is: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=334782 Message me if you have any questions.
Visit This Thread if you want some answers. Do me a favor and next time open up a poll that has not been here in PP.
It is the job of the moderator to tell people when they have made mistakes like this, not for you. If anyone was allowed to go and point out the mistakes of others at PokéCommunity, there would surely be many angry faces after a while. Please do us all a favor and click the report button to submit a report that comes directly to me and Brendino in a way we can quickly see instead. That's how you help keeping PC clean and friendly as a non-staff member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back