• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone here live in Canada?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I think we might as well make a 'Where do you live?' thread, because there's already another one that's asking the same about another place.

But anyways, no, I don't live in Canada.

Last edited:

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
Years
Kayleigh said:
I think we might as well make a 'Where do you live?' thread, because there's already another one that's asking the same about another place.

Good idea..... (J/K)
In response to Alakazam's question, no, I don't live an Canda. :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
There's quite a few Canadians at PC. frostweaver, 22sa, Liquidthunder, Lightning, Flaming Torchic...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Lol, I live like a billion miles away from Canada.The good 'ol lonestar state for me, so to answer your question, no I do not.There are a lot of other members that do live there, so dont be too worried about that

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Yup, Lighty lives there. I've been to Canada once and that's about it. We should really make a where do you live thread, but I think there's one already. n_n;;

Alakazam

Banned
Years
Miyu-chan said:
Yup, Lighty lives there. I've been to Canada once and that's about it. We should really make a where do you live thread, but I think there's one already. n_n;;
Actually, technically she doesn't live in Toronto, she lives in Vaughn, I think. Hey, where is she anyway? She hasn't been posting lately. But still, where are my Canadian friends!? Come on, Go Leafs Go!

Years
Alakazam said:
Actually, technically she doesn't live in Toronto, she lives in Vaughn, I think. Hey, where is she anyway? She hasn't been posting lately. But still, where are my Canadian friends!? Come on, Go Leafs Go!
Well I don't live in the actual city of Montreal since that's where all the poor people live. I hate to be them with all those car sounds at night. :P But if you want to be so technical then you should know that most international airports aren't in the actual city but they still don't say the real city it's in on the airplane ticket.

Alakazam

Banned
Years
latiosspud said:
Well I don't live in the actual city of Montreal since that's where all the poor people live. I hate to be them with all those car sounds at night. :P But if you want to be so technical then you should know that most international airports aren't in the actual city but they still don't say the real city it's in on the airplane ticket.
Well techinically I live just outside of Toronto, in Scarborough, but after Toronto became a Mega City, Scarborough officially became Toronto, so I guess I used to live in Scarborough, but now I live in Toronto.

Pearson International Airport is in Mississauga, not Toronto. Isn't the Montreal airport (weren't they going to rename it to something that got people angry) in Dorval?

Years
Alakazam said:
Well techinically I live just outside of Toronto, in Scarborough, but after Toronto became a Mega City, Scarborough officially became Toronto, so I guess I used to live in Scarborough, but now I live in Toronto.

Pearson International Airport is in Mississauga, not Toronto. Isn't the Montreal airport (weren't they going to rename it to something that got people angry) in Dorval?
Montreal also became a Mega city but the premier promised to change it. It's only bad for the wealthy cities because they have to pay more tax. They already renamed Dorval airport half a year ago to Pierre Elliot Trudeau International airport and the only people who got angry were the separatists. Mirabel International airport is going to turn to a cargo airport next year and that's getting a lot of people mad too.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
hmm...
*locates my hometown on a map*
*locates Canada on a map*

No, I live about 10,000 miles south of Canada...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
I don't live in Canada, but I've been to Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada 3 times in my life. 2 of those times when I was really little, and the last time last summer.

Back